ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I struck out bad I was able to get into YS this morning only to find sizes 4-7 and couldn't load ****... man screw this... next stop strip club I need something to cheer me up

**** it, gonna go cop some belugas and call it a day

I'm out this ***** [emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Is that all silver pair ever releasing? Those the only v2s more visually appealing than Belugas to me.

So I finally copped on YS today for the first time. I see everyone giving their order numbers. Mine is 16xxx. I'm assuming that means they go in order, processing wise? Or is it like ADC where even if I order in the first 5 minutes, the guys who order an hour later gets delivery confirmation first while your order is still processing?

Sup scienz. Congrats on your W!  Crazy that we both copped considering a few days ago we were saying we were going to be stuck fighting over a small handful of pairs (and good lord did it turn out to be a small amount).  I figured this was definitely the release at least one of us would strike out. 

If these fit like the Breds I feel pretty confident I can fit into them. If they fit like the Oreos...uh, then they will be a display piece on the mantle
laugh.gif
.  My TTS is around a 13.5 so I can go between 13 and 14 depending on the socks I wear. I like the extra room so I usually go with the 14.

One thing I'm almost certainly not doing is trading for a 14 in the Zebras.  These big sizes were so limited that it's probably going to cost a pretty penny to sell and buy the right size in these. I'm also crazy suspicious of fakes on this model.
Thanks!  I honestly wasn't too confident with this release.  I think I'm naturally a 13.5 but as you know that size is extremely rare so maybe a 13 might work.  Well I got mine from YS so it will probably be a few weeks until I get mine so let me know if you can fit em lol

So I finally copped on YS today for the first time. I see everyone giving their order numbers. Mine is 16xxx. I'm assuming that means they go in order, processing wise? Or is it like ADC where even if I order in the first 5 minutes, the guys who order an hour later gets delivery confirmation first while your order is still processing?

they wont ship in order ...alot of people who order in the beginning didn't get shipping confirmation until the end for the breds

Last edited:
*Entering Yeezy Supply shipping question phase

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

What a release. Very grateful for copping one pair despite not even being my size. Hope everyone else had fun and enjoyed the thrill we all seek

On the bright side of things, this was the hardest yeezy release of them all so things should be easier moving forward for the next releases.

^ yep, and looks like im in the front of the order line (again) so ill be last in the shipping line (again) :lol:
no biggie, gonna enjoy these breds that they just delivered Wednesday

Last edited:
Has YS ever restocked on the Breds from the canceled orders? Trying to  be optimistic for another chance at Zebras lol

Looks like adidas fought well against most bots. This release was just limited. Maybe the next release, with more quantity will let more people eat! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom