ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think PB v2 > V1 and I have the V2's so idk....... Zebras creamy ahh bottom got me drooling on the macbook

I think PB v2 > V1 and I have the V2's so idk....... Zebras creamy ahh bottom got me drooling on the macbook
The creamy bottom is nice, but when them joints yellow... 
nerd.gif

Card was declined when I tried checking out at YS.  Fraud protection services called hours later to clear and verify the transaction was mine, and told me to redo it 
roll.gif

There are $2200 offers being thrown at people walking out of the NY store... that's the highest I heard. Plus all the others talking less and not being entertained. Take it for what it's worth.

any sold yeezy is 3.5% fees on stockx this weekend for those looking to cash out quickly

Last edited:
Card was declined when I tried checking out at YS.  Fraud protection services called hours later to clear and verify the transaction was mine, and told me to redo it :rofl:

LOL, this happened to me with a SNS purchase, and I nearly cussed them out. :rofl:

True. 

But the Zebras JUST dropped. The initial hype of missing out on the shiny new thing causes people to make bad decisions. So wait a few weeks before you pull that trigger.  :nthat:

It's like thinking about seeing an ex. Let one loose before you decide to do it. If you still wanna see her after doing the deed, then go for it. 

Truth right here. Guess I'm going to have start grabbing 200 from my paycheck for about 3-4 months before I get these zebras. Need to see some on feet on youtube. People think the V2 Bred's are whatever now ...but the subtleness of the V1's was made me LOVE the bred V2's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom