ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
@ the feels in this thread ... I got the W but was on the app before tweet went out ... I got lucky.

I have PTO Friday ... told the boss I have further cooking to do
smokin.gif
... Shout out to FlightTrojan for helping dudes though ... If you really were on it, you'd know confirmed nver went out the da before a release. Dead give away to keep at it today.

Flight ... Why'd they way till almost evenin though lol It was 4 pm out here.
They seem to mix up the times and such.  Who knows, that's only something Adidas could answer.  Someone blindly said it would be releasing today today who straight up guessed.  At that time there was no actual proof of this happening until late morning. 

I will gladly do the same next month when the 750's release.  
glasses.gif

NorCal
Hayward / Southland Mall - 9ab1b448c6
San Francisco / SF Flagship - 3308b2de1d

SoCali
Culver City Westfield / Fox Hills - ff5450f6b7
Long Beach - d6c8ae5ebc
Los Angeles / Downtown LA - 7b11725aa5
Los Angeles / Hollywood Store - 8732a48e97
Anyone have the downtown/broadway store this code is invalid?

They seem to mix up the times and such.  Who knows, that's only something Adidas could answer.  Someone blindly said it would be releasing today today who straight up guessed.  At that time there was no actual proof of this happening until late morning. 

I will gladly do the same next month when the 750's release.  
glasses.gif

grey 750s are coming out?

I will gladly do the same next month when the 750's release.  8)  

Repped my G .. My fault couldn't actually recall your full name to @ you but I remember reading the other day that you pass along accurate info ...

Good sht bro ... SneakerNews out here talking about Thursday confirmed is confirmed :rofl:

Friday wave :smokin then 750's .. I'll be checking for you bro.

does anyone have the latest SKU number for the pirate blacks? the all number SKU not the BB5350. It should be 7 numbers long. Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile: ill send any info straight back to NT

Grey 750's showing in their system as we speak.  

My guess is that it's these.  Again, this is a guess and nothing official.  

So youre just gonna post a pair of shoes released 8 months ago and releasing again in 2 days with no backstory or anything? What kinda reaction you wanted posting that with no story? :lol:

NorCal
Hayward / Southland Mall - 9ab1b448c6
San Francisco / SF Flagship - 3308b2de1d

SoCali
Culver City Westfield / Fox Hills - ff5450f6b7
Long Beach - d6c8ae5ebc
Los Angeles / Downtown LA - 7b11625aa5
Los Angeles / Hollywood Store - 8732a48e97
Hey can you tell me what these codes r for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back