ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are they bringing that back.. I remember the last time they did pong for a raffle, people wrote a script (not sure if right lingo) and there were multiple people with high schools which led to a purge of the high scores. ofcourse people who achieved high schools manually were butthurt and they scrapped the whole thing. smh.
yeah theres already a guy with a high score of 420 and the username "blaze it"

Last edited:
Of course I would get a consult on a patient when the confirmed app went live...one of many L's I guess
mean.gif
didnt matter; had the app open on the dash board of the car before it went live got a "white screen" then the splash screen = no chance; Process is mad random you can still hit if you jumped on the app 5-10 minutes after the tweet. SNKRS > CONFIRMED (CONFIRMED cant handle the volume of 3 major citys while SNKRS has everyone snipping at the same time in the continental US) 

Has anyone ever won a raffle at shiekh? lol
Only won the Oreos from them..

Does anyone know what's up with Adidas at the promenade are they basing it on the app or are they doing an in store raffle like last time?

Last edited:
People giving material things waaaaayyy too much priority in their lives :/

Bruh, were on a message board for dedicated to sneakers. What do you expect? :lol:

But nah on the real, this is a hobby for all of us but crying? Its a raffle, not like he got kicked off a guaranteed line for the kicks.

Only won the Oreos from them..

Does anyone know what's up with Adidas at the promenade are they basing it on the app or are they doing an in store raffle like last time?

They told me yesterday that they were not doing a raffle!

Bruh, were on a message board for dedicated to sneakers. What do you expect? :lol:

But nah on the real, this is a hobby for all of us but crying? Its a raffle, not like he got kicked off a guaranteed line for the kicks.

Hahaha good point, good point!

gonna have champs,adidas,pacsun and footlocker open friday morning and try and eat i heard adidas got the highest chances also put in 4 raffels but i know i am not going to eat from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom