ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My LA brothers were all done with FTL, FA, FNL, and champs raffles right were just waiting on their calls? All we have left today is pacsun and shiekh?

If/when you receive call backs or adidas emails, please post the location (and if you want, size). Those posts just saying "got the call" are the worst and clutter up the thread when everyone starts asking for more info. Thanks and good luck! I know my phone will be staying fully charged and near me at all times till Friday. 

Edit: clarity

Last edited:
I actually want people to post if they got it, see if the majority of NTers hit and if the new production numbers are true.

I actually want people to post if they got it, see if the majority of NTers hit and if the new production numbers are true.
No for sure, that's not what I'm saying. That's the best seeing NTers eat. It's just when someone hits and posts "JUST GOT THE CALL WE EATIN!" as opposed to "JUST GOT THE CALL FROM CHAMPS AVENTURA MALL - SIZE 9" It helps us know who is calling and if our sizes are still available. 

Sorry i dont usually do raffles, but if by some miracle you get chosen, how long to you have to call back if you miss the call? i'll be in meetings at work today and tomorrow

Sorry i dont usually do raffles, but if by some miracle you get chosen, how long to you have to call back if you miss the call? i'll be in meetings at work today and tomorrow
right away. they usually move on to the next person if you dont pick up.

Just looking at how many pairs sneakerboy got, I would say we are all very screwed or getting screwed over by the shops and adidas. SB got like 60 pairs for three stores. How the hell are we supposed to eat if stores are getting 20 pairs of less. TF??!? If I lose on these raffles I don't know if I have the energy to do it again and again for such few pairs. Adidas needs to really step up their production numbers, quit with the limited ******** already.

Last edited:
Damn, just got some info on the Adidas store in SF - take it with a grain of salt though. Apparently it's gonna be under 20 pairs for them. A lot of people are gonna catch Ls because that long was long as **** and stayed long as ****. How the **** you the official Adidas store and you getting under 20 pairs in a major city?!!?

Last edited:

Damn, just got some info on the Adidas store in SF - take it with a grain of salt though. Apparently it's gonna be under 20 pairs for them. A lot of people are gonna catch Ls because that long was long as **** and stayed long as ****. How the **** you the official Adidas store and you getting under 20 pairs?!?!
i find that hard to believe...

i heard, probably not this many, but i heard that adidas in GSP, which is a pretty big addias....received 400 pairs.

i would assume or like to think at least that adidas stores such as the one youre referring to in SF received more than 20.

Damn, just got some info on the Adidas store in SF - take it with a grain of salt though. Apparently it's gonna be under 20 pairs for them. A lot of people are gonna catch Ls because that long was long as **** and stayed long as ****. How the **** you the official Adidas store and you getting under 20 pairs in a major city?!!?

Blackdoor pairs lmao

Blackdoor pairs lmao
black%2Bdoor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom