ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
black%2Bdoor.jpg

Lmao yes!!!!!

Damn, just got some info on the Adidas store in SF - take it with a grain of salt though. Apparently it's gonna be under 20 pairs for them. A lot of people are gonna catch Ls because that long was long as **** and stayed long as ****. How the **** you the official Adidas store and you getting under 20 pairs in a major city?!!?
View media item 1915007 Maybe this is why. Lol.

didint even know they had a secod drop of dooms. i been messing with MIA skate since way back. there was a time where a 2 hour wait period was fine and u could go get breakfast/pizza across the street with no worries. it started to get jam packed after dinosaurs released. that was another zoo. 

They had a re-release with the Gold Box later that year. More quantities than the black box release. Can't believe is almost 10 years they dropped.

That's the side door lmao

didint even know they had a secod drop of dooms. i been messing with MIA skate since way back. there was a time where a 2 hour wait period was fine and u could go get breakfast/pizza across the street with no worries. it started to get jam packed after dinosaurs released. that was another zoo. 
They had a re-release with the Gold Box later that year. More quantities than the black box release. Can't believe is almost 10 years they dropped.
That's the side door lmao
yea but dude said bLackdoor.

15-20 heads in line, not too bad looking. Will let yall know.

Edit: We gotta do that whole repost on IG ********. :lol: Whatever, I said id never do it but im already on the line, screw it.

Also please post where you guys are winning at, it'll help to stop the repeating questions over and over etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom