ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think I just spotted a classmate in some fugazis.. I asked him where he got his PBs and he says, a friend of a friend who works for adidas. Dude was obviously nervous the whole time me and my boy were questioning him. I looked closer at his shoes to inspect and he wouldn't stand still. smh. 
What are you in high school? Keep it moving
laugh.gif
 i think he is. he did say classmate.

petty.

crazy how blessed most of you are when you can get 15-20 raffle tix....In my area there are only 4 stores...but it looks like everyone is eating in here so far today!! Good luck yall

^You're in 20 in-store raffles between all the locations? Or are you including on-line as well? Im in skme of those too, but....Who knows about those...
20 raffles in store. all participating stores in: dolphin mall, sawgrass, aventura, and pembroke lakes.

i did it smart i entered and then doubles back when they had a shift change for the stores that checked ID and didnt write down info. could screw me over if they pull 2 of my tickets. all size 8 except 2 are size 10 at pembroke lakes. ran around like a mad man these past 2 days. 

Caught a 4.5 on the app. Entered no raffles. Gonna try my luck throughout friday. If i miss then screw it. I really want nicekicks nmds anyway

When these adidas emails going out tho..... So the real tears can flow

Meaning mine [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Gave no F's and entered for a size 5 since I never win for my size just took as a joke and picked some dumb size and say let it ride B

for what its worth, my buddy has won TB 750s from them, and ive won OTs from them.

i know for a fact they have actual winners, because one of my good friends used to work there and he tried getting someone who still works there to backdoor them to him but he wouldnt.

if you win and pick up your pair just look at the jealousy and disappointment of the employees there.

GLTY man.

Can someone tell me why I get an Access Denied error on Adidas using my BD link? It works with other sku's but not the yeezy ones.

Between the stupid questions, NTers keepin the computers putin, and the disturbingly high levels of unnecessary worrying - it's official. We are back in release season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom