ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in a Facebook sneaker group said they got a call from culver city (Los Angeles) finishline.

you'll need a new DNS by using a VPN that will allow you to 500 instead of a 404 or a 303. ya feel me bruh?
bruh, WUT. u guys are so tech savvy these days. ima get my lil bro to write me a BD link code. i dunno why i didnt think of that. he does that for online releases of any game system lol 

for what its worth, my buddy has won TB 750s from them, and ive won OTs from them.

i know for a fact they have actual winners, because one of my good friends used to work there and he tried getting someone who still works there to backdoor them to him but he wouldnt.

if you win and pick up your pair just look at the jealousy and disappointment of the employees there.

GLTY man.

Yea there ovo release was hella legit. They had so many pairs to. Only like one size 14 which was mine. Cause I was the only person who entered

Just to soften the blow on Friday...don't get your hopes up fellas, you know how it is lol
1968-chevrolet-el-camino-ss-driver-side-front-3-quarter.jpg

bruh, WUT. u guys are so tech savvy these days. ima get my lil bro to write me a BD link code. i dunno why i didnt think of that. he does that for online releases of any game system lol 
you gotta get acquainted with the thread man. You're taking too many L' since your first post here. You've been here long enough to know not to say some of the stuff you say or ask some of the stuff you ask. Sounding like you've never been here. 

Last edited:

you gotta get acquainted with the thread man. You're taking too many L' since your first post here. You've been here long enough to know not to say some of the stuff you say or ask some of the stuff you ask. Sounding like you've never been here. 
Homeboy took a beating in another thread weeks ago. It's a lost cause at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom