ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I feel like I GOTTA eat on this go round. My wife slipped in the shower trying to get to her phone... And it wasn't even a store calling.

just got a call for my pear. finally i won my size! last time around i went for a 9 and they were too small. im hyped to actually pair retail for a pair that i will WEAR.
congrats. i see that you're in virginia- was it tyson's by any chance? (just trying to deduce if i'm out of luck)

too many L's? ive gotten triple black 750, and two pairs of oxford tans... i just never understood the BD thing and you guys are so secret with it. even to somoene who does noting but help people out. check my rep what do ih ave like 400 posts and 95 rep? im ooping that jersey to someone as we speak at cost no profit rergardless if he gives me a correct link or not. i just dont make a point to be up people ***** all the time.  my system has been working so thts what i stick to. yes, i would love for someone to send me a linnk and tell me how it works but if not its no big deal man. 
Not L's as in what yeezys you got. L's as in how you talk on these forums. It's lacking a lot of common sense. But whatever man, do you. 

too many L's? ive gotten triple black 750, and two pairs of oxford tans... i just never understood the BD thing and you guys are so secret with it. even to somoene who does noting but help people out. check my rep what do ih ave like 400 posts and 95 rep? im ooping that jersey to someone as we speak at cost no profit rergardless if he gives me a correct link or not. i just dont make a point to be up people ***** all the time.  my system has been working so thts what i stick to. yes, i would love for someone to send me a linnk and tell me how it works but if not its no big deal man. 
Check out my posts and reps, I still don't get BD links lol.(not saying my post / rep is great by any means, it's just higher than yours) 

Your best bet is to just start researching like crazy. Teach yourself as much as you can and try and find someone nice who can give you a hand along the way.

what he said....

Still nothing yet....#7Entries. PacSun said theyre making calls tomorrow evening. Furthermore, they didnt ask for my size. Said they dont know what sizes theyll even have. Sooo....I guess they just pick at random and let people pick from whats left. Is that right?

Man, the odds of winning the PowerBall were EXTREMELY LOW, but why I feel like I had a better chance of winning the PowerBall than winning some damn Yeezys 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom