ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn these releases get my blood pumping, taxi 12's,infared 6's,columbia 11's and now these....got the last 3...we will see if i eat with these

damn these releases get my blood pumping, taxi 12's,infared 6's,columbia 11's and now these....got the last 3...we will see if i eat with these

good luck but that's almost like going from getting a hit in tee ball to getting a hit in the MLB lol

For you fellas looking for your girl...

I wear a 8.5W which is usually a 7 in Nike/JB mens shoes or a US6.5 in Adidas. I go by the UK sizing which is always right. In my case, I wear UK6 in everything. So my Adidas UK6 = Adidas US 6.5 = Nike/JB US7 = Nike/JB UK 6. If I only went down one size to 7.5 in mens, a US7.5 yeezy or any US7.5 Adidas is way too big for me. So one size down doesn't work for me & shouldn't for your girl if she's wearing the right size shoes. If she likes ton of space at the toes, then different story.

That said, if you only go down one size from her wmns size, they are likely to fit loose. I would recommend going 2 sizes down from her women's Nike/regular shoe size. If she wears 7.5 women in most shoes, Id go with 5.5 yeezys. GL

sister signed up for instore raffle here today

was the 2nd name on the list for the UK12 at 11:30 am

considering they might have 4-5 uk12's and let's say that maybe another 40-50 people signed up for that size after she did the odds are not that bad

and even if not i still count on adc 

sister signed up for instore raffle here today

was the 2nd name on the list for the UK12 at 11:30 am

considering they might have 4-5 uk12's and let's say that maybe another 40-50 people signed up for that size after she did the odds are not that bad

and even if not i still count on adc 
the thing is, not all stores go according to the size you selected. Some stores will just pick a winner and let them choose a size or whatever's left. So you could be the 3rd winner, and you originally selected a size 12, but that store only got 2 size 12's. They might ask you to pick another size during the winning phone call. 

Last edited:
After this L on Friday i'm done trying for these till they make more pears or GR them, **** being a slave to this. Time to man up against the system.

did pacsun make everyone sign up for their rewards plan while picking up a raffle tik? 

only ask cause they didnt prior release. already started receiving their nonsense emails.. smh 
indifferent.gif

did pacsun make everyone sign up for their rewards plan while picking up a raffle tik? 

only ask cause they didnt prior release. already started receiving their nonsense emails.. smh 
indifferent.gif
just be thankful you have a Pac Sun near you that actually gets these

Anyone in the Chicago area hit at Woodfield mall?

My aunt got me 2 tickets but I haven't heard from her, but not sure if they even called today or not

completely forgot I entered the Villa raffle and just went to check my email and I hit 
nthat.gif

It's been a LOOOOONG time, can't believe I'll have a relaxed Sadderday. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom