ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rmora916  I was there this afternoon. A couple people before my girl and I and a couple people after. Box looked half full.

If it hasn't been mentioned, PacSun won't be leaving voicemails or calling back. One call only and they move on to the next if there's no answer.

Anyone else get a call from somewhere other than Champs at Towneast?  Bro hit there, but idk if the others started calls yet

Got a pair today at a first come first serve placed but a half size too small for me... Bless allah though for getting one pair. Anyone know if the Fort Worth Dallas area started calling for raffles ?

Got a pair today at a first come first serve placed but a half size too small for me... Bless allah though for getting one pair. Anyone know if the Fort Worth Dallas area started calling for raffles ?
Dang who did FCFS??? Town East Champs did their calls but I think that's it

It depends on the store. Some will leave a message. Some will hand you the L.

Finish line at Barton creek left a message and I called back for a 10.5 and guy answered and said you won show up between 8-10am with ID and Tkt or shoe will be sold! I did NOT expect that,figured I was **** outta luck Got lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom