ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

will these ever come out lol
Remember when Diddy was flossin' these 
ohwell.gif

I'm able to get as far as to click the "review my order" button with that jimmyjazz link, but then comes error 429 with its ***** ***.

Last edited:

I'm able to get as far as to click the "review my order" button with that jimmyjazz link, but then comes error 429 with its ***** ***.
[h1]Error 429 - ActiveX Component Can't Create Object[/h1]
Means that it doesn't exist.

Dang I came to this thread and was completely humbled by you guys. Thought I knew my stuff about copping kicks but I guess not even lol. Gonna miss out on this one unless I get lucky on Friday, but I'm bout to be ready for the next one. Glad I finally decided to sign up.

Good luck to everyone on Friday.

Last edited:
Gonna have like 20 pages open on iPad and MacBook and my girls is off work

Please bless me with a single pair

Can someone explain to me how the adidas site works online is it like footlocker or they got their own special **** going on for the online release?

Ok... So I understand how the bd **** works. The problem is they change the SKU? Not looking for hand outs but where should I start the legwork?

Can someone explain to me how the adidas site works online is it like footlocker or they got their own special **** going on for the online release?
they will go live at a random time.. access is random too so its pretty much all luck...

just be quick with the checkout and leave it to fate

Yo @alp  what do you eat before you go on them raffle runs. Do you have a special sound track you listen to? Special Dri fit socks you wear? Side dude to some of these footlocker shortys? Cause i swear you hit everytime bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom