ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1916395

To prove that Commonwealth in DC backdoors their pairs. They JUST posted this literally right now, and yesterday night stating they received pairs and winners will be contacted today, how the hell are you gonna say the 16th when you didn't even post or tell us you had them on before that or even on the 16th? RIGGED. Adidas needs to revoke their account big time. 

they still up to no good. i remember them doing stuff like this when the ICE CREAMS shoes first came out and the Zen Grey Yeezy1s

To prove that Commonwealth in DC backdoors their pairs. They JUST posted this literally right now, and yesterday night stating they received pairs and winners will be contacted today, how the hell are you gonna say the 16th when you didn't even post or tell us you had them on before that or even on the 16th? RIGGED. Adidas needs to revoke their account big time. 
Are you still going too try?

not necessarily, we have a HOH here and our FTL gets all the big releases. we got some ubs and racers a few weeks back. only thing we don't get is the yeezys :smh:

courtside sneakers based in Halifax right? ive ordered some kicks off their site before, they're good people

Do you guys have actual clientele? Consignment shops will 95% get you the most profit and with the least amount of risks, swallow that pride you are not flight club when it comes to high dollar items..smarten up

How?

So not true. Buyer can just make a claim for item not as described and you're pretty much forced to take the return.
exactly. consignment shops like flightclub are the best possible choice, 100%. NO DEBATE

it is always possible you can get screwed with paypal, ebay, etc...I don't care what you do to protect yourself as a seller, the buyer holds all the power and can always get away with scamming you in some way

You could always use a combination lock to lock the shoes together, and only give the code once buyer confirms receipt?  Practical, no.  Effective, maybe? 

How?

So not true. Buyer can just make a claim for item not as described and you're pretty much forced to take the return.
You can escalate that up in the claims process with Paypal and then make the buyer prove that the item was not as expected.  Now this may take time but you can win in the end.  I guess it comes too do you want to deal with all this.  Another thing you could do is just sale locally and meetup at a police station or another very public place with plenty of security.

I am in the DC area and I have sold thousands of dollars of camera equipment online as well as in person.  Occasionally people try to rip you off online and I have always won.  As far as in person I have never had a problem selling a high ticket item, I just follow the rules of cash only, meet in a public secure place and always have someone else with you.  And of course NO RETURNS

But if its your first time selling these you prolly aren't aware of how to do this.
Thats something totally different entirely and if you are not experienced then flight club is probably your best bet.  I am just saying YOU don't have use to them and more than likely if you are looking for a quick sale you won't get it through them.

All this resale talk already 
mean.gif

You can escalate that up in the claims process with Paypal and then make the buyer prove that the item was not as expected.  Now this may take time but you can win in the end.  I guess it comes too do you want to deal with all this.  Another thing you could do is just sale locally and meetup at a police station or another very public place with plenty of security.

I am in the DC area and I have sold thousands of dollars of camera equipment online as well as in person.  Occasionally people try to rip you off online and I have always won.  As far as in person I have never had a problem selling a high ticket item, I just follow the rules of cash only, meet in a public secure place and always have someone else with you.  And of course NO RETURNS
Have you actually won a claim like that before? I've always been forced to take the return if the buyer files an item not as described. Been selling on ebay/paypal since  2003. I still think if the buyer wants to screw you they'll get away with it. What would stop them from intentionally blemishing their fake pair and showing that as evidence to PayPal and claim that you sent them that pair? 

I'm in Iowa man haha no one here even knows what a yeezy is, let alone doing an in-person sale. Online sale or consignment are my only options.

Last edited:
How?

This conversation is exactly why StockX will flourish in the end. All sales are final and all shoes are authenticated prior to the buyer receiving them. It's worth the 10% fee.

On another note, if I'm working on doing a BD for Footlocker am I looking for a 12 digit number? I'm slowly figuring out how this all works. I think I have the right PIDs but I don't know how to find the right ATC URL. Anybody wanna point me in the right direction? No handouts just a lesson?

Wow someone else from IA! What's up man!?
This conversation is exactly why StockX will flourish in the end. All sales are final and all shoes are authenticated prior to the buyer receiving them. It's worth the 10% fee.
I agree. They buyer pays StockX and once authenticated, StockX pays the seller. If the buyer files any type of claim, etc they are filing it against StockX, not the seller. So much safer.

still no south Fl stores eh, except the aventura FL. maybe the people who have won in other spots arent on NT... havent heard anything about down here. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom