ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAT APP is the safest way to sell, unless in person, out in the open. They charge 9.5% fees. Buyer pays for shipping automatically. Stopped fooling with eBay....

Have you actually won a claim like that before? I've always been forced to take the return if the buyer files an item not as described. Been selling on ebay/paypal since  2003. I still think if the buyer wants to screw you they'll get away with it. What would stop them from intentionally blemishing their fake pair and showing that as evidence to PayPal and claim that you sent them that pair? 

I'm in Iowa man haha no one here even knows what a yeezy is, let alone doing an in-person sale. Online sale or consignment are my only options.
Makes sense for your locale and I guess if the buyer went that far then you are kinda screwed.  Never had that happen and I don't why the buyer would do that if they wanted the item.  Because if they don't ship it back then they don't get there money back.  And if they ship back fakes then you can take them court, now I am aware that all of this is a lot but for me it is doable because I come from a family full of lawyers lol. 

Wow someone else from IA! What's up man!?

I agree. They buyer pays StockX and once authenticated, StockX pays the seller. If the buyer files any type of claim, etc they are filing it against StockX, not the seller. So much safer.
StockX also works well or using escrow but most people don't want to go that route. 

Anyway my bad for the derailment!  WHO IS GETTING CALLS?

Last edited:
On another note, if I'm working on doing a BD for Footlocker am I looking for a 12 digit number? I'm slowly figuring out how this all works. I think I have the right PIDs but I don't know how to find the right ATC URL. Anybody wanna point me in the right direction? No handouts just a lesson?
roll.gif
 you can't backdoor FTL man 

On another note, if I'm working on doing a BD for Footlocker am I looking for a 12 digit number? I'm slowly figuring out how this all works. I think I have the right PIDs but I don't know how to find the right ATC URL. Anybody wanna point me in the right direction? No handouts just a lesson?
you need the request key?

man i been trying to look for that too. i think the ATC is a javascript and i cant crack it

Nope. I was a beta tester. I've had time to think about it and what it means to the resell game.
here's all the info u need
[table][tr][td]<form action="/catalog/addToCart" name="product_form" method="post" id="product_form">[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]<input type="hidden" value="D134BC291132D6k6" name="requestKey" id="requestKey" /> <input type="hidden" value="1" name="qty" id="pdp_quantity" /> <input type="hidden" value="" name="size" id="pdp_selectedSize" /> <input type="hidden" value="254106" name="the_model_nbr" id="pdp_model" /> <input type="hidden" value="BB5350" name="sku" id="pdp_selectedSKU" /> <input type="hidden" value="00000" name="storeNumber" id="pdp_storeNumber" /> <input type="hidden" value="SHIP_TO_HOME" name="fulfillmentType" id="pdp_fulfillmentType" /> <input type="hidden" value="0.00" name="storeCostOfGoods" id="pdp_storeCostOfGoods" /> <input type="hidden" value="0" name="inlineAddToCart" id="pdp_inlineAddToCart" /> <input type="hidden" value="blank" name="coreMetricsCategory" id="pdp_coremetrics" /> <input type="hidden" value="false" name="hasXYPromo" id="pdp_hasXYPromo" />[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]<div class="pdp_wrapper">[/td][/tr][/table]
actual data being sent

{"pr_sale":"199.99","availability":"In Stock","pr_list":"199.99","avail_date":"","availableFromStore":"N","availableSingleStore":"N","size":" 04.0","availableFromDC":"Y","availableInStore":"N","backorder_capable":"N","upc":"889768954585;4217725109040"}

var requestKey = 'D134BC291132D6k6';

Makes sense for your locale and I guess if the buyer went that far then you are kinda screwed.  Never had that happen and I don't why the buyer would do that if they wanted the item.  Because if they don't ship it back then they don't get there money back.  And if they ship back fakes then you can take them court, now I am aware that all of this is a lot but for me it is doable because I come from a family full of lawyers lol. 
Fam has your back
nthat.gif
 Always a good feeling. Now I will say that what I posted is pretty much a worst case scenario.
GOAT APP is the safest way to sell, unless in person, out in the open. They charge 9.5% fees. Buyer pays for shipping automatically. Stopped fooling with eBay....
Just checked out the app. Yeah it looks legit. Thanks for the info. It's pretty much like StockX.

nah man i wanna be on the payroll too

Bruh... :smh:

If I was working for StockX then I wouldn't be in here trying to come up on how to cook on this release. My collection would be insane. So, I'll ask again, what is it you don't like about it that you feel the need to hound me over the fact that I do? You can answer or you can move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom