ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just giving you all a heads up adidasalerts on twitter...started releasing the 350 drop page for champs,eastbay...etc

Just got a private call, answered and they hung up on me
mean.gif
 "oh shi, he answered"

sidebar. have u guys been signing up for tidal free trial with multiple different emails? do you use the same CC each time?

p.s. i already got spotify but i'm not tryin to pay double just to use tidal HIFI
nah i am a pirate argggggg,i support YE by buying his shoes

Charlie heat or OG version?

side note, i tweeted that the charlie heat version was fire and got retweeted by charlie heat himself. Got my 15 minutes of fame. 
Ewwwwww! I wasn't a fan of the Charlie Heat version. After illegally downloading TLOP I swapped out Wolves for the version with Vic and Sia and swapped the Facts to the NYE version. Much better album that way.

Where the hell can I even get TLOP besides Tidal?
laugh.gif
kanyewest.com. You can buy the album to download onto your computer. Or you can download it illegally onto your computer. Links are everywhere. 

Most people didn't care much for "Yeezus" but I thought it was a masterpiece.  I really liked the electronic aspect of the tracks, plus anything Daft Punk are producers on get me giddy. 

With the Kardashian clan being such an influence in pop culture, it won't be slowing down anytime soon. 
Yeezus was great, when people tell me Yeezus is his worst project...

Ewwwwww! I wasn't a fan of the Charlie Heat version. After illegally downloading TLOP I swapped out Wolves for the version with Vic and Sia and swapped the Facts to the NYE version. Much better album that way.
1000% og verison of wolves. He said he was gonna "fix" it, just give us the download link to CDQ OG Wolves. Frank coming out (no pun intended) at the end was dope cause obviously it's nice to hear from hm, but that OG version was sooooooo perfect to me.

So whats going rate now for TB 750's DS size 10?

Picking up a pair for $1.4k

Obviously dont wanna spend it but gotta pay to play lol

Kanye is a product of the times. 

we live in a society of idiots ..... so..... who better to lead than the royal family of idiots 

I don't see people looking up to foolishness going away any time soon.... maybe our kids kids will see an end to this ******* 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom