ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be a long afternoon staring at the phone. Sounds like a lot of NT still waiting to hear. #Teamretail

Jesus you can sell a shoe for 2 grand you gotta be a goddamn idiot not to sell it
Some people actually like the shoes and want to wear them.  
mean.gif

Jesus you can sell a shoe for 2 grand you gotta be a goddamn idiot not to sell it
Some people actually like the shoes and want to wear them.  
mean.gif
FACTS .. to this day i still have my friends all up in my ear saying why havnt you sold your Red Octobers yet are you crazy. Just think they jealous they aint got a pair cause it aint bout the money to me at all 

Honestly, and I'm probably get hated on for this comment... but I wonder how much longer this will last. 

Kanye acting foolish in the media, and I've listed to TLOP so far and haven't been too impressed.  Couple good songs, and I need to listen a few times to get a full feel for it... but it isn't like some of his past albums where every song seemed like a hit right away. Part of me wondering if he is doing all this crazy **** just to stay in the headlines, or if he is actually starting to go crazy. 

Theoretically lets say that this album doesn't sell that well (esp with the Tidal thing pissing off a lot of people), and people start growing weary of his foolishness.... do the shoes remain "hype" or does the hype start to die down?
Can't speak for everyone, but my personal desire for the shoes, has NOTHING, to do with Kanye "hype". Just like the style/design and cw.

you reaching fam... 

just because you add guitar to a beat don't make it rock n roll....same thing here 

Reading comprehension is key. Also quote the whole post homie, unless your trying to take things out of context just to start ****.....

I clearly said fused with his rap style. But take it to the general thread.

Last edited:

FACTS .. to this day i still have my friends all up in my ear saying why havnt you sold your Red Octobers yet are you crazy. Just think they jealous they aint got a pair cause it aint bout the money to me at all 
damn bro thats like a nice motorcycle or used car...w/e different people different strokes 

Phew ok Im back. Shirts back on. Nosebleed and hot flashes, but all good. KOP is King Of Prussia Mall. They called me at 11:15 then I blacked out.

So back to buying the shoes. I did some poking around with the FTL/EB/Champs URLs that make the size and quantity visible for a split second before they go to count down screen. You think that would make a difference if I use an ATC Chrome extension along with them? or would it make for sense to stick with the official links?

Last edited:
So back to buying the shoes. I did some poking around with the FTL/EB/Champs URLs that make the size and quantity visible for a split second before they go to count down screen. You think that would make a difference if I use an ATC Chrome extension along with them? or would it make for sense to stick with the official links?
I'm in the same spot as you. I have no idea how to ATC from there. I tried a simple ATC chrome extension and nothing happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom