ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you need to do a CAPTCHA before adding it to cart? Cant' just use the BD link anymore? :frown:
Adidas is assigning unique session ids. If you don't have one that's currently allowed to purchase the shoes you're out of luck, even if you have a working bd link.

Def multiple, if you got one tab open and you get thru, you must be one lucky mofo lol. Its all random and luck when it comes to adc, you could have 100 tabs open and none go thru or just one tab open and that goes thru.

Hmm good to know. Thanks for the response!

would be really helpful if everyone could state the location they got their calls from :lol:

Last edited:
Adidas is assigning unique session ids. If you don't have one that's currently allowed to purchase the shoes you're out of luck, even if you have a working bd link.
Ah that makes a lot of sense. Didn't they always have sessionids though? 

South Florida heads:

Just got the call from FA Broward Mall...

1 for 15 so far...thats not counting online raffles haha

Really wanted PB's and missed out the first time around...makes this win that much better!
good ish bruh I got one entry in there too an 11... did you listen to TLOP all day like almost everyone else that got called

Ah that makes a lot of sense. Didn't they always have sessionids though? 
Normally you don't need one to add something to cart on adidas. If they did before, they screwed it up and got it right this time. It's a curveball and for now I don't think the people with BDs have a solution, but they might by the time they drop. Who knows.

Normally you don't need one to add something to cart on adidas. If they did before, they screwed it up and got it right this time. It's a curveball and for now I don't think the people with BDs have a solution, but they might by the time they drop. Who knows.
Got it, seems a lot more fair. I thought the Captcha infront of the add to cart was already a big curveball (check out the Ultraboosts). You can't use the BD link on the ultraboosts unless you get passed the captcha. Thought it'd be the same for the 350s

Good luck to all. We going to eat this weekend. Bless up. [emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom