ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hit Glendale Galleria Adidas! Size 10.5!

Got 2 pairs locked up so far -- one pair from Champs in Santa Monica thanks to my girl and now this.

There goes my Ls :frown:

So Glendale Galleria done? :smh:

no email here

Damn, i actually hit on Adidas Topanga, sz 10.5  the only raffle i actually entered this time around. 

Congrats to yall though, hopefully Adidas is not done yet

Took a giant L man **** sucks.

Didnt sleep all day waiting on a call now i have to go to work all night and stay up tomorrow for the online drops lol

Who took the L in LA? Im guessing all thats left is pacsun in santa monica? Ive been calling every store every hour to update u guys but im not near a 2nd phone anymore so i dont wanna tie my cell up. Any updates?

Who took the L in LA? Im guessing all thats left is pacsun in santa monica? Ive been calling every store every hour to update u guys but im not near a 2nd phone anymore so i dont wanna tie my cell up. Any updates?

Waiting for Pacsun SM and Topanga . Taking the 405 home instead of the canyon just to make sure I got signal . 8)

To prevent backdooring Adidas should just raffle off the shoes themselves. Send emails to all that request it, fill the form and then let their system pick the winners.

I took a big L. no calls/emails from anything. Idk if pacsun glendale or all of shiekh is done but if they are then yeah, nothing.

I didnt take the L I took the Ls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom