ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who took the L in LA? Im guessing all thats left is pacsun in santa monica? Ive been calling every store every hour to update u guys but im not near a 2nd phone anymore so i dont wanna tie my cell up. Any updates?

Shiekh tweeted out congrats to the winners. Think we have Bait left, along with Pacsun. After that it's time to finesse online.

Thanks for the updates

Any 1 selling size 11-12?
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31304-1388709989-10.gif

Who took the L in LA? Im guessing all thats left is pacsun in santa monica? Ive been calling every store every hour to update u guys but im not near a 2nd phone anymore so i dont wanna tie my cell up. Any updates?
Just got a call from footlocker in Santa Monica there barely announcing winners hopefully I could another size from
Pacsun

Thought this was a place to connect and help one another not just talk about kicks etc my b didn't meen to break a rule.

I am what time is pick up ? get ready for the trolls and the savages trying to buy your pair.
10-6 i think

going to try to cop online and on adidad and then go will prob get there around 1....how big is the line usually it should be a very limited amount of pairs right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom