ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally got through!! keep trying theres still pairs available. 
what size?
nerd.gif

im trying to check out but i got an error processnig request, i go back to ADC and still see it in my cart, but when i click on cart it doesnt take me to the checkout page, help?

If Adidas is smart, they would drop an UltraBoost restock right now. 
roll.gif

You know folks are looking for that consolation purchase. 
roll.gif

Still can't believe I got through. Email confirmation too. Now I just gotta wait and see how many times my card got charged.

IF I GOT KICKED BACK TO THE WAITING PAGE IS IT DEAD FOR ME NOW? OR SHOULD I STAY IN LINE?

First time copping online. Up since 4:30 am pst. Had class at 8 been having my MacBook and phone through adidas site. Got pairs in each device. Twice on MacBook. Couldn't check out for god knows how long. Adc splash page every other second trying to check out. Finally checked out on my MacBook and got my order confirmation!!! After being in classes for 3 hours. Gotta say it is a major struggle getting a pair I don't know how you guys did this for the previous releases. Just wanna say guys keep trying it ain't over till it's over.

So I just got off the phone with Adidas and they said even though I didn't get an email My payment and order went though and I should have an order confirmation within 24 hours. I just want to know what are my chances of having my order cancelled? Anyone have experience becuase dude sounded like he was straight up just trying to get New York off the phone and I really don't blame this ish must be annoying but when I called the first thing he asked was is this call in regards to seeing if one of your orders went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom