ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just got off the phone with Adidas and they said even though I didn't get an email My payment and order went though and I should have an order confirmation within 24 hours. I just want to know what are my chances of having my order cancelled? Anyone have experience becuase dude sounded like he was straight up just trying to get New York off the phone and I really don't blame this ish must be annoying but when I called the first thing he asked was is this call in regards to seeing if one of your orders went through.
For OTs I got all the way through process payment, click submit then got hit with error. adidas charged my card but I never received an order confirmation. I called CS and the lady said my order didn't go through blah blah and refunded my money. Still to this day feel like she just switched the billing/shipping info and copped but who knows haha I'd say hang in there and see how it goes does

Those of you who got charged with no confirmation email, the ADC rep says you should have your funds back in 1-3 days.  If not, sooner.

cant access cart... RIP
Once you get in they'll probably be gone... happened to me 
mean.gif

So I just got off the phone with Adidas and they said even though I didn't get an email My payment and order went though and I should have an order confirmation within 24 hours. I just want to know what are my chances of having my order cancelled? Anyone have experience becuase dude sounded like he was straight up just trying to get New York off the phone and I really don't blame this ish must be annoying but when I called the first thing he asked was is this call in regards to seeing if one of your orders went through.
if u didnt get an order number its 100% not going thru, this is just like the TD release tons of people had cc holds for failed orders

Just a heads up... make sure you already have an Adidas.com account setup
been trying since the morning and now i get this .. and no i dont have a bot running or anything
I got the same message... does this mean we're banned from future ADC releases or just today?

I added my size to my cart. when I press checkout it says THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST. but it still shows in my cart. best way to get this done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom