ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that is the main reason why I don't think I can pull of 750s. My jeans are a 7 inch taper still worried it would not do the shoe justice. Might be too high fashion for me. Hate to "flood" them lol. @NikeMike

Last edited:
I mean since you are obviously so on my nuts that my posts got you some type of way, I might as well do you the favor, after all you said I need to be spoon fed 

I love how you speak for everyone else "Do us all" yet you are the only one crying

take a nap buddy calm those nerves

This kid can't make his own decisions asking about any and everything.

Stop with the torture.

roll.gif

gotta wear leggings only bruh

True , I guess its made for more slimmed build people. Have not seen 1 xl person pull them off in a fit that I'd wear comfortably. My nuts need room to gallop, would have to stack them on top of each other to wear them super skinny jeans.

So then make the difference $400 man.

If it seems like a good deal to you, then take it. NT can't make the decision for you...
just trying to avoid the situation where 5 months from now black 750's are 4-5k and I practically traded them for td's that are only 2k, then i get roasted on NT for that deal lol
This kid can't make his own decisions asking about any and everything.

Stop with the torture.
I'm playing it safe just like everyone else, I'm not the only one who is asking questions about a deal

**** already please

Praying to Lord Yeezus

Do us all a favor and don't have that kid purchase the next Yeezy release so he can save us all the torture.

just trying to avoid the situation where 5 months from now black 750's are 4-5k and I practically traded them for td's that are only 2k, then i get roasted on NT for that deal lol

I'm playing it safe just like everyone else, I'm not the only one who is asking questions about a deal

**** already please

You really don't understand that nobody knows what prices are going to be down the line?

If you're happy about the deal do it. If you're not happy about the deal don't do it.
What if TB drop in price to $1k down the line?
What if TDs triple in price?

You're going round and round in circles.

:'( I sold my TD for $750 1 week after release, and then 2-4 months later these shoot up like a bat out of hell. Worst decision ever. I hope the dude I sold em too has fun moving his 8 pairs for this price.
exactly what i'm trying to avoid and why I ask questions, yet this autist is mad

I love how you speak for everyone else "Do us all" yet you are the only one crying
This...Thought I was the only one getting annoyed.

You really don't understand that nobody knows what prices are going to be down the line?

If you're happy about the deal do it. If you're not happy about the deal don't do it.
What if TB drop in price to $1k down the line?
What if TDs triple in price?

You're going round and round in circles.

Last edited:
Wasn't sure if folks would know it. Thanks!!! Picked up in Milan - 1/300 :smile:

Which Pam is that? Looks pretty nice. I know because I've been looking for the right one for a while now. Most kids in here won't know though lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom