ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your true size and what size did you get?  

I'm a true 11.5 and bought a size 11.  It fits big, not sure if I can get to a 10.

True 10, thought they were like the first 750. So went down to 9. Big mistake. I think if you're only going .5 size smaller you should be ok, just as long you don't have a wide foot.

thanks so much. I've been saving for the resell price. My sis thinks I'm Stupid for getting ready to pay 1850 for some shoes but these are my dream shoes! I wanted Kanye to do an all black color way of the 750s when the gray ones came out. I don't care for people opinions I like to do what make me happy! And owning these will make me very very happy.

You got it man. Exactly, do what makes you happy. Forget what everyone thinks, you make money for yourself and if getting these shoes makes you happy, I see no problem.
GL make sure they're authentic before dropping that kinda cash.

True 10, thought they were like the first 750. So went down to 9. Big mistake. I think if you're only going .5 size smaller you should be ok, just as long you don't have a wide foot.
I have both 750s and they seem to fit the same to me, both are long going a half size down.  So you think being a true 11.5, a 10 would be way too small to get into?  

I have both 750s and they seem to fit the same to me, both are long going a half size down.  So you think being a true 11.5, a 10 would be way too small to get into?  

really? I think a 10 would be too small for you. I wear 10s in Jordans and the 9 I have in 750 are too tight on my feet. So I have to wear them unzipped and then they're still tight. Maybe other members can help out?

Maybe you aren't a true 11.5?

really? I think a 10 would be too small for you. I wear 10s in Jordans and the 9 I have in 750 are too tight on my feet. So I have to wear them unzipped and then they're still tight. Maybe other members can help out?

Maybe you aren't a true 11.5?
LOL  I am.  I have the TD in an 11 and they're a tad tight.  My PB and MR are both 11.5 and fit perfectly.

These yeezy's need to release every other week, got me over here like
Q2lUAC

so the belugas are the next ones up... who thinks these will release beginning of feb like initially stated, or are these going to release ASW? and if not these which are going to release then? because we all know yeezy is going to try and steal the weekend away from nike

Anyone know how to clean the yellowed boost on 350s?
It's almost impossible to get yellowed boost material back to white. You could try taking a toothbrush with a little soap on it to it, or taking a tide pen to it, I've also read someone took there's to a jason mark store where they handle shoe restorations but even then I don't know the results and nothing is guaranteed.

It's almost impossible to get yellowed boost material back to white. You could try taking a toothbrush with a little soap on it to it, or taking a tide pen to it, I've also read someone took there's to a jason mark store where they handle shoe restorations but even then I don't know the results and nothing is guaranteed.
Why are they so delicate?

Boost looks legit. How much?
$1,400

think that's close to a steal price since these are DS and that's what used TD's this size are going for, sometimes more

DS on flight club and ebay legit resellers are $2k+

Last edited:
New year, new Ls FAM
nthat.gif

still grateful i came away with TD & PB for retail. need MR to complete my 350 set.

grats to some of  the canceled orders being shipped & heads who ate on the tans!  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom