ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rush street adi store was a crawl but a hr total aint that bad...

they made sure you couldn't try & double back by making you close out your app & confirming the rsvp switched to picked up

I had 25 computers going this morning and was able to cart 4 pairs. Couldn't get to the confirmation page once and was charged 4 times. **** this ****! thats absolute ******** and now they have close to $1,000 in pending charges. So ******* mad i caved in and bought a pair for $875 

So you let the reseller win your hard earned money huh, keep on feeding the beast you hate. Y'all gotta look at yourselves in the mirror after complaining about resell price

For those who have pending charges from adidas, the only way to get them removed instantly is if you have your bank talk to a rep from adidas on the phone and they exchange authorization numbers.

Exactly why I always use a credit card. I had over 6 to 8 charges on 2 different cards

My previous attempts I always got a checkout error. This try I went straight to payment through card. Load times were a little slow but no crashing went straight through first time
Looks like we traded places then, haha. 

For the Oxford Tans, I had no problems at all really.  Chose size, had a hiccup or 2, logged in and they were in my cart, then checked out. Boom.  

This time I had them in my cart for so long with no success. 

anybody who has received ACCESS DENIED message. i understand it means they've banned me, but is this temporary?

i was hitting that try again button with the quickness.
You're not ip banned it's just too many requests on that server and it timed you out.

I use a paypal debit card that is linked to my bank account. so even if I have pending charges, it doesn't take it from my bank account. it only takes money from my bank account when a transaction is complete.

I had 25 computers going this morning and was able to cart 4 pairs. Couldn't get to the confirmation page once and was charged 4 times. **** this ****! thats absolute ******** and now they have close to $1,000 in pending charges. So ******* mad i caved in and bought a pair for $875 

That's how it's done. As long as you're not missing any payments on bills, sometimes you have to pay resale prices for items you really want.

I thought you were going to QUADRUPLE UP? What happened? Did you fail your students for taking the L's with you?

nthat.gif
 Good to hear. Still gotta go pick mine up. You just walk up to the counter and show them your e-mail ?
yea show them email, id, pay and bounce. thought there'd be bunch of ppl claiming pairs during lunch time but it was quiet. 

Managed to swoop an instore raffle and get one on ADC. Surprisingly only a 25 minute wait to checkout from when ADC went live.

Bruh what would you do if you ended up with fakes tho. 
pull the trigger maybe... I verified with the store that he bought them from. Everything checked out. I have a pair of turtle doves to compare to and if they're not legit, open a case with eBay/paypal and get my money back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom