ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought you were going to QUADRUPLE UP? What happened? Did you fail your students for taking the L's with you?
I'm just the ta ya *******. They all got an extra 5pts. I don't know what happened. First time I've got past the splash page but couldn't even get the confirmation 

Anybody win the online raffle at Villa Chicago? I won at the South Side location but I was told that they have not received their shipment. Does anyone know whats going on there? I was concerned because the pickup window was 12-5PM. Any help would be appreciated.

got a hold with customer service at ADC.  all my pending charges will be released in 3 to 5 business days.   None of them went throuhg lol.

That's how it's done. As long as you're not missing any payments on bills, sometimes you have to pay resale prices for items you really want.
nah got that grant $$$$ for school as well as unemployment $$$ on top of that for being laid off at a dispensary here in DENVER that I was planning on quitting anyway once school started back up. LOVE OBAMA 4 THAT ONE!

Rush street adi store was a crawl but a hr total aint that bad...

they made sure you couldn't try & double back by making you close out your app & confirming the rsvp switched to picked up
I went at noon and waited 15 minutes, can't believe the line got that bad, wow.  The guy did the same with the app for me, made me close and open before he scanned.  Then after I purchased he made me do the same thing again for it to have the green mark.  

Crazy. 

what if your student put his/her info when they hit the checkout screen?

1SAKfLW

Last edited:

nah got that grant $$$$ for school as well as unemployment $$$ on top of that for being laid off at a dispensary here in DENVER that I was planning on quitting anyway once school started back up. LOVE OBAMA 4 THAT ONE!
Damn I'm in Denver too.  

My girl copped using our 25mb/s Comcast internet by herself.  She had never even tried anything before today, other than buying from Zappos. 

anyone of those lil ******* show up in some yeezys, I'll find a way to fail them. BELIEVE DAT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what if their grandma bought it for them by lining up an hour for raffle ticket? You're gonna make a kid repeat a course for rocking Yeezys?! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Got lucky I won raffle and didn't even mess with online! Now to trade this PB for a OT !! These yeezy releases online are a joke! I've had a few sleepless night but not this time,Finishline was clutch!!!

Last edited:
View media item 1918435

yeah I'm good. Anyone who got the ciffnotes for ya boy gettin a rep.

:nerd:

we cookin lobster n shrimp? or salt and noodles?

Salt and noodles. More people copped but because more people tried, even more Ls.

Then adidas hit everyone with a pump fake by tweeting about releasing them tomorrow but we think it was supposed to be a tweet for yesterday. They've since deleted the tweet.

Just picked up my pair from adidas lenox Asian kid wearing nook rocks followed me trying to buy my pair for 550. I humbly declined...Everywhere I went I was getting swarmed with offers.

I just got off the phone with ADC customer service, it sounds like there is a chance if you have pending authorizations that your transactions haven't made it through their payment processor to their other 2 systems that spit out emails and order numbers.  I was told that one of the 16 or so pending authorizations that i have across a couple cards seems to have gone through and to watch for a confirmation email.  We'll see, I'm not getting my hopes up, but she was able to tell me which card it was that looked to have gone through.  Good luck.

Rush street adi store was a crawl but a hr total aint that bad...

they made sure you couldn't try

I went at noon and waited 15 minutes, can't believe the line got that bad, wow.  The guy did the same with the app for me, made me close and open before he scanned.  Then after I purchased he made me do the same thing again for it to have the green mark.  

Crazy. 

I got there at 1... thought about going early but figured they would be disorganized damn it was the reverse

I just got off the phone with ADC customer service, it sounds like there is a chance if you have pending authorizations that your transactions haven't made it through their payment processor to their other 2 systems that spit out emails and order numbers.  I was told that one of the 16 or so pending authorizations that i have across a couple cards seems to have gone through and to watch for a confirmation email.  We'll see, I'm not getting my hopes up, but she was able to tell me which card it was that looked to have gone through.  Good luck.
Sounds like you may narrowly avoided pokezaching yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom