ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people only sell yeezys at flight club or is it just the safest option to not get scammed? Not sure if i should try going on IG, Craigslist or eBay.

Last edited:
Do people only sell yeezys at flight club or is it just the safest option to not get scammed? Not sure if i should try going on IG, Craigslist or eBay.
Don't try IG, Ebay is full of scammers who want free money and yeezys with paypal charge back scamming and craigslist???? We don't want to hear that a fellow NTer had a funeral over the weekend fam
roll.gif

Don't try IG, Ebay is full of scammers who want free money and yeezys with paypal charge back scamming and craigslist???? We don't want to hear that a fellow NTer had a funeral over the weekend fam:rofl:  

I work in a facility with a heavy NYPD presence, its where i do all my craigslist meet ups. Just not sure if people have had positive experiences using it.

No one is playing themselves. They were all obtainable, but it did require some work. The only release I did not get was the OT, and this is due to me not really trying on release day—and too many raffles.
I live in the bay, I entered all the raffles that the stores were carrying, fell short, and even had 2 iPhones, 2 iPads, 2 MacBook pros, plus my iMac working, still struck out! Lady Luck is all you need and if she ain there, doesn't matter how much work you put in. It ain't happening! I even called in a few days just to make sure I was good in each release. Lol. Obtainable, yes but to a certain extent. I did come away with the TDs and PBs though. Crazy I won them each by entering one raffle. Smh.

True 10, thought they were like the first 750. So went down to 9. Big mistake. I think if you're only going .5 size smaller you should be ok, just as long you don't have a wide foot.

I am a true 11 in almost any sneaker: sized down in the TD to 10 - terrible decision, way too snug for me. PB, MR & OT in 11 fit just perfect, so i'd say yeah 350s are true to size for wide feet.

I just bought a 750 TB the other day for 1060 Euro (selling 2 of my spare 350s) and chose also the US 11, since i heared that it is a big struggle to even get into the shoe if you sized down one whole size from your true size.
They should arrive tomorrow - very curious of how they gonna fit. If they are too loose i'll give them a year and resell 'em again, but would really love to beat them though ;-)

Last edited:

decent fakes but definitely not real

those are fake
Why do you say that? Genuinely curious, haven't LC'd since MRs came out.

I guess the Boost nubs look a little off, but the pair looks really on point to me. If those are the fakes around now, then it makes me question un-DSing my MRs.

Last edited:
IG & Craigslist should be avoided. Craigslist is way to risky to be meeting people up. IG I see fakes on there all day. I would try eBay but you def. have to watch out there too. Moral off the story: trust no one.

Don't try IG, Ebay is full of scammers who want free money and yeezys with paypal charge back scamming and craigslist???? We don't want to hear that a fellow NTer had a funeral over the weekend fam:rofl:  

Paypal gift ok though right ?

I do craigslist all the time here in Chicago but I ALWAYS carry a BUTTER KNIFE with me! :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom