ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does internet speed affect being able to check out at all? Is high speeds less likely to get the errors? Or maybe it helps being able to try over and over again faster ?

This is my question too. At 10:55 I happened to log in on the Adidas site and was waiting in line. I added a pair in my cart and got to check-out and kept on failing. What happened? I thought I copped a pair.

Oh, I still don't understand what a backdoor link is... Could you explain?

And what's the deal with purchasing bras on the website??

I didn't purchase a bra, but I actually bought a tank top to test the website and try to add my credit card before the launch..

The bra thing:

Dudes in here were buying up $100+ Yeezy bras to have a chance at purchasing the OT 350's. When the inevitable L's were handed down, Yeezy Supply got hit with a ton of chargebacks. They were acting real soft. Glad were past that!

The bra thing:

Dudes in here were buying up $100+ Yeezy bras to have a chance at purchasing the OT 350's. When the inevitable L's were handed down, Yeezy Supply got hit with a ton of chargebacks. They were acting real soft. Glad were past that!

Oh people bought Yeezy bras to get the sneakers? Lol! Did it work?

Joined today but knows about bra-gate 2015.  I think you fellas are getting catfished.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The bra thing:

The bra dudes got their OT's from YS. So, it was a win IMO.

And yall some softies, sharing secrets in the private PM's because they said they have a different reproductive organ. 
laugh.gif
 I didn't see yall treat BillsMafia the same way.

How can we make our own way to cop yeezy's ? Without rely on twitter link like justfreshkickz... Some monitoring software ? Cuz when they tweet out da link website automatically start to crash...

So just got off the phone with adidas customer service for the 12th time today. (about my pending charge but no email)

This guy was actually very helpfull. Explained the entire process of the payment submission. He said that an enormous amount of sales went through today but didnt make the confirmation page. Said that my pending charge actually went all the way through except for the email/confirmation stage, and that he thinks i should be getting an email confirmation within the next 24 hours. he seemed like they had something up their sleeve. 

Take this with a grain of salt. But i have hope!!!

How can we make our own way to cop yeezy's ? Without rely on twitter link like justfreshkickz... Some monitoring software ? Cuz when they tweet out da link website automatically start to crash...
Lol not sure if this is a serious question.

The bra dudes got their OT's from YS. So, it was a win IMO.

And yall some softies, sharing secrets in the private PM's because they said they have a different reproductive organ. :lol:  I didn't see yall treat BillsMafia the same way.

No private pm's from me sir - unless she has a size 10 TB 750 for sale 8) In that case, I would PM her.., lol.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at some of you guys that still contact Adidas reps for "answers".

Have we not learn anything from the TD release?

No?

Then did we not learn anything from the 2015 PB release?

still?

How about the TB750's?

Well you gotta have heard the stories from the OT release?

Reps will give you a generic answer so it can please you and get you off their backs until the actual system work themselves out, whether its in your favor or not. Just kick back and relax. 

So just got off the phone with adidas customer service for the 12th time today. (about my pending charge but no email)

This guy was actually very helpfull. Explained the entire process of the payment submission. He said that an enormous amount of sales went through today but didnt make the confirmation page. Said that my pending charge actually went all the way through except for the email/confirmation stage, and that he thinks i should be getting an email confirmation within the next 24 hours. he seemed like they had something up their sleeve. 

Take this with a grain of salt. But i have hope!!!
I really hope it's true too but come on man. You know how many people got pending charges without an email? I mean there are dudes in this thread with 10+ pairs pending but no emails. How they gonna sort all that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom