ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I really hope you're right haha. But I've received order confirmations and then gotten cancelled before. Not even getting an email is not a good sign

But we'll see bro. I'll definitely keep an eye on my emails this weekend
good luck to you sir. Let me know if you hear anything. ill do the same

#FACTS with a capital CHARLIE HEAT version.

People really didn't learn from the past Yeezy release, or didn't even hear the stories. Gonna be a lot of MJ faces up in here by Monday. 

@Starfox070
  people will always wanna ignore the bad news and hold onto false hopes. 

That's most all Yeezy releases in fact most of NT after any limited release.

Followed by flex

Asking for hand outs

Selling

Crying

Fake retired

Being a sz 14 sucks for these releases. No store in my area carries em. And like everyone else, ADC gave me multiple charges and one big L. Its always retail or bust for me so better luck next time I hope.

end up getting through the splash page, checked out my sz 11. and got my email conf about 10 min later, i kinda mad that i didnt choose next day and just went w/ the free ship. trying to checkout as fast as possible. now the wait begins for the shipping email.....
tired.gif

end up getting through the splash page, checked out my sz 11. and got my email conf about 10 min later, i kinda mad that i didnt choose next day and just went w/ the free ship. trying to checkout as fast as possible. now the wait begins for the shipping email.....
tired.gif
everyone got the same shipping. There wasn't an option for upgraded shipping. 

Being a sz 14 sucks for these releases. No store in my area carries em. And like everyone else, ADC gave me multiple charges and one big L. Its always retail or bust for me so better luck next time I hope.

Im a size 14 I always get a 13 works fine trust me

tired.gif
Wtf, i didn't even see a shipping option. Oh well. Didn't want to get greedy, at least a cook is a cook.

I feel you bruh ...the struggles of not having a common size

Snitching doesn't put a pair on your feet. For every person with a photo like this there are 10 more smart enough to keep it low. 
Of course snitching doesn't put a pair on your feet, but it does combat the injustices that shadow the sneaker game. Calling someone out isn't just to pick on them, it's to hopefully teach a lesson or fire whoever distributed the pairs. The more that's being done about this issue, the more pairs there are for those that actually want to wear them.

Seriously though I feel like many people here just blurt stuff out they feel sound smart. It's like a herd of sheep saying phrases they have ingrained in their brains. Trying to be a smartass doesn't get anywhere.

I feel you bruh ...the struggles of not having a common size

Actually being a 13 for yeezys helps a lot not a lot of people bother and most 14 size guys don't know they can go a size down in these and be ok. Since the material gives quite a bit. My 13 PB and TD's are fine. Next time go 13

Heard valley fair, eastridge , and oak ridge are getting them late and might do a raffle ...can anyone from the Bay Area verify

Screen is white when I try to go on ADC.. Does this mean I'm banned? Not sure why I would be either because I was trying manually. 

Is it me or after u wear 350's u don't feel like wearing any other sneaker because their that comfortable
Try on UBs
Most comfortable shoe on the market imo. 350's are good too, but UBs >
I agree with the UB comments. I was lucky enough to score a pair of the 2016 PBs, but I also had a chance to try on some UBs while I was getting the raffle. While the 350s are comfortable, the UBs are on another level of comfort. Those shoes hug your feet nicely and they feel bouncy as hell like you're walking on memory foam or some ****. I might have to eventually cop me a pair for everyday wear since I can't be wearing the 350s all the time, but I can't be spending all this bread on kicks. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom