ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a dumbass, was gonna just order MR through GOAT but didn't realize it was the PB.

It won't let me cancel the order though, the FAQ says I can cancel within 3 hours with the cancel button but I don't see one. :lol: Great.

If anything I'm more determined to overcome the odds and cop. It's personal now 
laugh.gif

Would making a bot and posting it for free on every forum bring an end to bots or just completely destroy every release?
Yes
Haha

For real though it sounds good but in reality the legit bot makers are constantly updating their stuff and have the fastest internet possible. Can't keep up with that.

Last edited:
Peeping screenshots of dudes already lined up for the YeezySupply release. Crazy part is no one knows when YS is dropping smh

I assume outside of that there's no hope for these at retail? Guess I will just customize some black UB.

Peeping screenshots of dudes already lined up for the release. Crazy part is no one knows when they is dropping smh

I assume outside of that there's no hope for these at retail? Guess I will just customize some black UB.
huh? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom