ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks really hit on Eastbay and Footlocker websites? I learned my lesson last release and didn't even bother waking up at 5AM to try those sites this time. 

Nobody is entitled to a yeezy release. They're not produced with any intent of being fair or conscious of the consumer. They're a hype train that's in-part used to shine light on other models as consolation prizes. People wouldn't be gobbling up Ultra Boosts at this rate if 350/750's were widely available, period. 

THIS!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Btw, TTS works wonders for me.

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...96ECCD1F-31DB-46D8-A8EB-959FF190D564.jpg.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...5F2EB826-1D58-40C8-A1B3-570B49C0F5B3.jpg.html

did anyone in here actually have luck going through eastbay, footlocker, footaction this go around?

Anywhere I can still find these for retail?
Next restock?
lol... with that many posts are you trying to be funny or are you actually asking if you can still find these retail? Also, next restock. There will not be another one on the Pirate Blacks I can assure you. Adidas would be dumb not to do the Turtle Doves as the next restock since they seem to have the most widespread appeal. If I had it my way I would have them do a restock on the tan colorway, and release the white pair Harden was rocking months ago. 

Not sure what my post count has to do with anything but, yea, I was being serious.

I'm talking about restocks, not logging on now to grab, I know that's not happening.

I've signed up for alerts/emails from Adidas on drops but, I never get anything from them except RD's on regular stuff

did anyone in here actually have luck going through eastbay, footlocker, footaction this go around?

I Never saw the add to cart button, Twitter has a bunch of people saying even the bots had problems carting. Could be ducktails tho. Sites where dead at 7:50 lmao

I Never saw the add to cart button, Twitter has a bunch of people saying even the bots had problems carting. Could be ducktails tho. Sites where dead at 7:50 lmao
wish those sites could actually combat bots completely. the adidas official website is bot-proof, right?

I couldn't manage to get yeezy's this time round (this was mt first time). Tried nearly all us and uk retailers including Adc UK and USA. I assume yeezy.supply is not dropping.

I managed to find a backdoor for ADC Germany and uk but the shoes were out of stock and it didn't let me add to cart. Adidas then patched the backdoor link.

Is buying a bot for next time actually worth it?

Last edited:
Not sure what my post count has to do with anything but, yea, I was being serious.

I'm talking about restocks, not logging on now to grab, I know that's not happening.

I've signed up for alerts/emails from Adidas on drops but, I never get anything from them except RD's on regular stuff
I just figured because you had so many posts that you had some common sense or tribal knowledge regarding releases. There aren't any more restocks planned and if there is another one happening I assure you it will be after the release of a new color-way or two. Do you have any Yeezy 350s?

Who the hell copped off the footsites then if bots and team manual couldnt cop? I dont think Ive seen one screenshot yet from a successful footsite purchase

I couldn't manage to get yeezy's this time round (this was mt first time). Tried nearly all us and uk retailers including Adc UK and USA. I assume yeezy.supply is not dropping.

I managed to find a backdoor for ADC Germany and uk but the shoes were out of stock and it didn't let me add to cart. Adidas then patched the backdoor link.

Is buying a bot for next time actually worth it?

IMO.
Maybe a year ago, I think a lot more people are using a bot now. So your odds only increase slightly

How much are the bots? I saw one on ebay for $5

Hmm not sure, usual those cheap bots just constantly try to add the size to cart but that useless unless you can get to that page. I seen some other ones that have there own screen and check out method with out even having to get to the actual page but those bots are expensive. I've contemplated buying one but haven't lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom