ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much resale for ya? If you don't mind answering of course
790 shipped.
Originally set a budget for 650. That didn't work. Raised it to 750. Saw a listing for $775+$15 shipping and said F it and quickly hit Buy It Now before I change my mind or someone else grabs it.

Yeezys are nice. Great quality shoes. Real confortable. Not worth $1000+

No one should ever spend that much on these. Especially if you're buying shoes you're going to wear. With the exception of the Marty mcflys which is worth every Penny for nostalgia reasons.. Spending over $400 on Nike and adidas sneakers is rediculous.! Catch th on her color ways on the rebound and use as trade bate. BE PATIENT

No one should ever spend that much on these. Especially if you're buying shoes you're going to wear. With the exception of the Marty mcflys which is worth every Penny for nostalgia reasons.. Spending over $400 on Nike and adidas sneakers is rediculous.! Catch th on her color ways on the rebound and use as trade bate. BE PATIENT

Damn.. I must be dumb then.. Verge of dropping 1k lmai

Agreed, might as well get you some REAL designer shoes for that price point. Some people brag about spending $1500 on yeezys, i would feel embarrassed telling that to any Adult out side of this forum.

Man I saw at least like 20 diffrent people today with these on feet at Lenox.

Needless to say Yeezy season. Saw more of these then Jordan 11's. And I hit several stores

anyway i can get rid of a size 16 pb... made an impulse buy on adc and regretted it now. i was nervous, don't flame me :frown:

Hey remember that dude that had the size 16 Infrared 6 and tried to trade it for a size 9 or something

Lmao!!!

Better send it to flight club and prey

Also, you deserve to be flamed hard full blast no holds barred

Last edited:
went to FC today to drop off my OvO and The Masters, and overheard two guys and a girl tryin to cop some 350s. It was pathetic. Instead of trying to buy the style they liked, they were trying to find which style had the cheapest size...and even that was $1200 too much for them.

Slept through Yeezy supply but it's whatever. Yeah I took a loss this release but at least I learned more about how to get through on adidas on release day. Still looking for that size 13 pirate black though. I guess I can't be too mad since TD's and original 750's are rereleasing as well, so I'll have more chances. Gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom