ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slept through Yeezy supply but it's whatever. Yeah I took a loss this release but at least I learned more about how to get through on adidas on release day. Still looking for that size 13 pirate black though. I guess I can't be too mad since TD's and original 750's are rereleasing as well, so I'll have more chances. Gg.

Are TDs confirmed to be releasing?

If anyone is looking for an sz 11 PB 2016, there's 1 listed on stockx for $690. Not bad IMO.

https://stockx.com/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-low-pirate-black-2016

(NOT my pair btw...completely air-balled on this release 
laugh.gif
)

Also heads up to my NT fam, I know a good amount of us are salty and still hurt from taking a L this weekend, but stay away from random pop up shops promising Yeezy's!! There were a few last time and some folks got scammed (Anatomy.co & Rebels NYC), and there was one that even popped up during the release this time, can't remember the name of it but it was another ".co" site with the same layout as Anatomy (I suspect it was the same people trying to scam again)

Just careful out there, no need to add salt to the wound by being desparate and getting scammed.

Last edited:
Also heads up to my NT fam, I know a good amount of us are salty and still hurt from taking a L this weekend, but stay away from random pop up shops promising Yeezy's!! There were a few last time and some folks got scammed (Anatomy.co & Rebels NYC), and there was one that even popped up during the release this time, can't remember the name of it but it was another ".co" site with the same layout as Anatomy (I suspect it was the same people trying to scam again)

Just careful out there, no need to add salt to the wound by being desparate and getting scammed.
getyouryeezy.com. 
laugh.gif
 So ironic that one of the most suss domains was the best release. 

You really think they won't re-release TD? I mean if there was this much demand for a re drop of PB, they would be silly not to do TD and all the other color ways and the two 750's.

100% they are not re-releasing all colorways. A couple? Maybe. All? No.

getyouryeezy.com. :lol:  So ironic that one of the most suss domains was the best release. 

That's actually One Block Down's site they use to release yeezys exclusively I believe. They used the same site last time for the OT release. Nothing sus about it since OBD put out the site themselve, but if you didn't know I could see why it would seem sus.

Lmao I think that was it, I saw someone people trolling on sneaker Twitter and posted it like there was a drop there and a few people fell for it :lol:

YZYSZN one hell of a drug

I think a lot of people fell for it, even bragged how many pairs they got :lol:

I think a lot of people fell for it, even bragged how many pairs they got :lol:

Bruh when I went on the site and it was the same basic *** SquareSpace template as Anatomy.co, and there was no traffic making the site crash or lag, and we've never heard of it before? Yeah, all signs pointed to the young scam :lol:

I wonder if I already missed restock season? And did JJ ever drop officially? I can't remember..[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom