ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for once I didn't get cancelled by adidas, "your order has left the building"  
pimp.gif

Thanks Fam! After seeing all those adc shipping post and checked my email with the quickness. Mine shipped too! I was scared be chase I used an old billing address.

I tried on ADC when it released, had them in cart but didn't take my card. Had to leave to Ihop for some breakfast/lunch. Decide to check on my phone and see they are still in my cart when  i logged into my account,  I checkout and order goes through. Now i just got my shipping confirmation
pimp.gif
definitely lucked out on this release!

Yeah, once I got through.
If you got a confirmation page, that means you got a Order number. Order numbers are pretty solid in making sure your order goes through. If you didn't get an order number or order confirmation but your card was charged, chances are slim for you. 

Yeah, once I got through.
Oh okay, just curious. I'm still salty about OT release on ADC. Carted, added all info, got to complete checkout, clicked andddd blank screen. I waited a bit and nothing happened. Hit the back button, and it said error with cart and shoes were gone. adidas charged me, but I never saw order confirmation page and never received confirmation email. Ended up calling CS and she said order never went through and reversed card charges. Glad I could double up on PBs this go round. Congrats on copping as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom