ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even you dont believe yourself.
Believe?? I've already done it. 
eyes.gif

Saying Jordans are out of style will probably rub people the wrong way.. I prefer to say on 2016 Jordans are not MY style. I play basketball in basketball shoes, can't see myself doing anything else really with most if not all Jordans. On a comfort level, and aesthetically they aren't up to par. For ME

Believe?? I've already done it. :rolleyes

3 pairs though? I had mine for 2 weeks, wanted anpair of 11's and combined with the fact it hurt my feet, the bulkiness and I could never get over the materials used I traded them to my friend for Beethovens.

SJ will be mine though. :pimp:

IMO, 350's are a gorgeous shoe, Kanye or not. The silhoutte, materials and design is top notch.

whoever is getting the PB in that trade is winniing. Ugly *** NMDs :rofl:
Well i have 2 pairs of pb's so either way im winning. I basically got the nk nmds and sns for 100 each and that guy gets yeezys for basically 400. So were both gonna be happy.

3 pairs though? I had mine for 2 weeks, wanted anpair of 11's and combined with the fact it hurt my feet, the bulkiness and I could never get over the materials used I traded them to my friend for Beethovens.

SJ will be mine though.
pimp.gif

IMO, 350's are a gorgeous shoe, Kanye or not. The silhoutte, materials and design is top notch.
Yep! 3.  2 for me and 1 for my son.  Would have been 4 but my youngest opted for Aquas. Ha!  I don't dislike the 350 at all.  I lucked up on ADC in 2015 and again with this release on the PB. Sold the 1st pair but I'll probably keep these. 

Nike is the only brand that people pay $100 for sweatpants, SWEATPANTS! Enough said.

Not true, I just bought those adidas athleisure sweatpants and wanted those primeknit sweatpants as well. Both over $200. I also bought that $450 primeknit jacket and would do all over again. It's too nice IMO. Really nice weight to it. It's my go to jacket here in Denver

Since Im still a first class passenger on the L train, for those of you who have the 350s in person, would you ever pay $800 retail for them. Just curious 

Not true, I just bought those adidas athleisure sweatpants and wanted those primeknit sweatpants as well. Both over $200. I also bought that $450 primeknit jacket and would do all over again. It's too nice IMO. Really nice weight to it. It's my go to jacket here in Denver
$400 on sweats? Good lord this high fashion sportswear trend is wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom