ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The points are garbage compared to the interest most people end up paying. 1-2% cash back. Come on. This is like buy $500 of food and you'll get a free turkey or spend X amount of money and you'll get 10-20 cents off a gallon of gas. It's all marketing. Why do you think credit card companies spend so much on ads to sell you their cards? There are responsible people here, but if everyone were so responsible we wouldn't have so many debt consolidation services all over the place.

The Cash Back adds up, especially when you pair it with other cash back websites. Furthermore, depending on how you use your credit card can allow you to avoid interest. I for one, pay off my balance every month.. Interest is for suckers. (** only in very desperate circumstances) :tongue:

The points are garbage compared to the interest most people end up paying. 1-2% cash back. Come on. This is like buy $500 of food and you'll get a free turkey or spend X amount of money and you'll get 10-20 cents off a gallon of gas. It's all marketing. Why do you think credit card companies spend so much on ads to sell you their cards? There are responsible people here, but if everyone were so responsible we wouldn't have so many debt consolidation services all over the place.
22% cash back with my discover card using Apple Pay last November and December says hello. Also cards that rotate 5% categories for stuff you'll buy anyways like gas and groceries add up quick. Not to mention double dipping with online shopping portals

22% cash back with my discover card using Apple Pay last November and December says hello. Also cards that rotate 5% categories for stuff you'll buy anyways like gas and groceries add up quick. Not to mention double dipping with online shopping portals
oh man 22% cashback was amazing, you could have used it on prepaid cards for free cashback. 
how did this thread jump from yeezys to Debit vs Credit... 
nerd.gif

exactly.  i've earned 1%-30% cash back with my discover card that i opened 10 months ago. I already have ~$1000 in free cash back.  and i have not spent 100K

Last edited:
Anyone with the new pbs in hand, what's the quality like?

They aren't as good as the moonrocks I have but only by a small percentage. There is excess glue in spots and one of the "adidas yeezy" on the insole looks slightly crooked , sorta looks like they rushed em slightly IMO. The good change is the extra padding I the heel portion.

Shipping confirmation for 3/5 pairs from ADC. I'm assuming they will be hitting people with cancels tomorrow. Hopefully my other 2 ship.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Did you use a bot and order multiple pairs? I only bought one pair and haven't had my ordered canceled.

nah i didnt use a bot or anything. i just read someone a few pages back got their orders cancelled. just wondering if it was one guy or were a bunch of folks getting cancelled as well.

Credit card only, I get cash back and points. If anything I make money off my credit cards for all my purchases no matter how minor it is. I never paid a cent of interest cause I pay in full every month. If you're in debt cause you're charging too much that you can't afford. That's not the credit card company's fault it's YOURS. Stop buying nonsense stuff like Jordan's, yeezys, Gucci belts, Dre beats. Etc if you can't afford it. Bottom line, as other have said it doesn't tie up my money if I get a bunch of pending charges cause it's not the final charge on my balance and it falls off.

This. I pay for every single thing I buy with credit card (except for :smokin in Denver, thats cash only) and pay the balance off in full every month. Its free money, on what i used to buy with my debitcard anyway. Why not make the rewards points, even if they are minimal at 1-5%? Free money is free money. Before I cashed in my CapOne Quicksilver rewards, I was over $1000.

Plus you dont have to worry about your checking acct funds being tied up

Got shipped notification ..Anybody have experience with routing shipment to different address or to fed Ex hub for pickup ? Need some advice so u call adidas or fed ex.. ?

glad to see people who missed out first time got to cop this time around. ive been swinging & missing since the OG PB but this release i refused to take part in any leg work, too busy with work as it was. tried Friday morning & took the L train back to work. hopefully i can break this streak on those choc 750s or if & when they re drop the TD & MR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom