ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like the first ys drop really was a trap for botters. sucks that those that copped manually are getting cancelled too though. 

what shipping service does ys use? 

Last edited:
Credit card only, I get cash back and points. If anything I make money off my credit cards for all my purchases no matter how minor it is. I never paid a cent of interest cause I pay in full every month. If you're in debt cause you're charging too much that you can't afford. That's not the credit card company's fault it's YOURS. Stop buying nonsense stuff like Jordan's, yeezys, Gucci belts, Dre beats. Etc if you can't afford it. Bottom line, as other have said it doesn't tie up my money if I get a bunch of pending charges cause it's not the final charge on my balance and it falls off.

View media item 1921353

i just ordered some PB 350 2016

i got a bunch of sneakers, no big deal......

i paid resell, ill prob sell my OVO 10s, more than likely i will...........i think they look dope but Xs are :rolleyes

I don't get your post. So you like the X's but are :rolleyes ?

Last edited:
must have been karma for them fake links yesterday 
laugh.gif

What kind of socks do you guys wear with your yeezys when you wear shorts? Im thinking of getting some ankle cut black socks but dont know what kind or where at.

OTs second restock checking in, no cancelation email so far. Sorry to hear about the manual people getting cancelations from the first restock 
eyes.gif

What kind of socks do you guys wear with your yeezys when you wear shorts? Im thinking of getting some ankle cut black socks but dont know what kind or where at.

I wanna know this too haha I usually wear black nike socks but I wear it with jeans and joggers so that nike sign doesn't show.

OTs second restock checking in, no cancelation email so far. Sorry to hear about the manual people getting cancelations from the first restock :rolleyes

im almost positive that the 1st time the pb released on ys was to catch botters. it never showed up on the main footwear page so there wasn't really any way to purchase them unless you were monitoring the site. the link was posted on twitter and some people did purchase though.

then the 2nd time ys dropped both pb and ot and that was on the main footwear page where anyone could see them. i don't think anyone from the first run had their orders not cancelled. we'll see what happens with this second drop tho...

I wanna know this too haha I usually wear black nike socks but I wear it with jeans and joggers so that nike sign doesn't show.

If you wear jeans or joggers, it doesnt matter what socks you wear cus it gets covered anyway lol. but shorts might be a diff story haha

I used to get reebok ankle socks. No logo and just the right length (didn't have to worry about them sliding down into the shoe/heel). I grabbed some no shows from uniqlo recently - good quality and has rubber ribs in the heel to prevent slippage.

I used to get reebok ankle socks. No logo and just the right length (didn't have to worry about them sliding down into the shoe/heel). I grabbed some no shows from uniqlo recently - good quality and has rubber ribs in the heel to prevent slippage.

Aight might go to the mall this week to check it out thanks bro.

If you wear jeans or joggers, it doesnt matter what socks you wear cus it gets covered anyway lol. but shorts might be a diff story haha
Haha yeah but summer is coming and I don't wanna be that guy with yeezys on with a Nike check on top of the shoe

Would love if OT's got a re-release like the PB. OT are my favorite pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom