ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well since its been 2 years since i ever logged on here....

Yes got a few pairs

No dont do this all for charity (but do believe in paying it forward so be sure to check out www.charityeez.com and win free 750 boost by helping out the homeless)

Dont do a ton of social media but if you wanna follow something try @Sole_expo on IG

Dont worry this was only .008% of the yeezys made in this colorway. If you wanna ***** yell at Kanye for only making this many
Jordan sold over a half a million 72-10s, Yeezy sold about 100,000 boosts in all colorways of 2015 and you still mad now that Jordan shoes sit. Learn to feel less entitled and welcome to America
I like this dude already. Rep'd and followed. Haha.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Story time from the Lmachine:

Before the Black 750 release I called Mr. Porter to ask about the release since for the moonrocks I spoke to customer service about my order getting cart jacked and they said to call about future release info (i've purchased a few things off there before and know their customer service rocks). They told me they don't release the shoes anymore and only their VIP customers can get them.

My best friend has an aunt who is VIP at Mr. Porter and I told her to get that aunt on the job (my friend also wants the shoes but is not as obsessed as me and doesn't troll the internet/stay up all night trying to get them). We basically have the same size feet and she told me that if she got them she would probably give them to me. 

This morning she told me that her aunt got the shoes and they will arrive next week but she said they were going to be a gift to her and if they weren't a gift from the aunt her parents were going to pay for them and they would be a gift from them. 

Leaving me with yup you guessed it another L (unless the shoes don't fit her or something like that). 

My final chance is now Yeezysupply. I pray it pulls through and I don't have to watch my best friend wear the shoes while I have none 
sad.gif
You're cool with expecting a friend's family member to do all that for you and not someone in their actually family? I would never ask someone's "aunt" to do that

You're cool with expecting a friend's family member to do all that for you and not someone in their actually family? I would never ask someone's "aunt" to do that
I was hoping she would be able to get 2 pairs but obviously that's a stretch. I was also thinking if she got one pair and my friend got to keep it then good I helped her get a pair (by telling her to get the aunt on it) and my time will come when I get mine. We're really good friends so I didn't mind asking 

WTF is going on at Adidas?!  Anyone else get this.  Apparently someone name Laura that deals with shipping is recalling orders to be sent back to Adidas.  I spoke with Adidas and they said they have no clue as to why they were being called back and that more then one person has called in about this today.  Supposedly the packages are damaged.  I just know that this is getting sickening.  Adidas is looking into the exact reasoning now from what I was told by the rep.

View media item 1858005

As soon as I saw this, I immediately tracked my package and it said it was delivered :D

View media item 1858135

Last edited:

Yes got a few pairs

No dont do this all for charity (but do believe in paying it forward so be sure to check out www.charityeez.com and win free 750 boost by helping out the homeless)

Dont do a ton of social media but if you wanna follow something try @Sole_expo on IG

Dont worry this was only .008% of the yeezys made in this colorway. If you wanna ***** yell at Kanye for only making this many
Jordan sold over a half a million 72-10s, Yeezy sold about 100,000 boosts in all colorways of 2015 and you still mad now that Jordan shoes sit. Learn to feel less entitled and welcome to America
laugh.gif
 I like this guy.

Wish I had his connects/bots 
tired.gif

Yes got a few pairs

dam well I still think its greed. You have people like us that are on this forum every dam day trying to get a pair just to rock for god sake and there are people like you who Bot 30 pairs, and you know dam well you sell some on the side to make extra cash. I do it for the love of the culture, you do it for $ and greed, charity my ***

just got my 750 TB from adidas.com.  is it suppose to not come with a tags
Nope, no tags, and no spare laces. Packaging looks lazy compared to the OG 750's. 

frown.gif
 I'm taking a video as soon as this box comes in, this some bullll 

I think they're supposed to be around 2.8, 2.9. A whole pound is a bit alarming
nah don't worry, half the time I order stuff, the marked weight is usually never accurate. My Supreme Foams came from supreme weighing 1lb. As long as FedEx/UPS don't take your shoes, you should be good regardless of the weight thats indicated. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom