ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sells lol but only for s very high price. Im pretty sure he keeps them for the future when they really increase in value.

Go message him n see if he sells you anything! Hahaha

Only to friends and for the Charity!!

But what do I know right!

Man them Chi dudes be cooking though. I have to admit, it sounds like Alan is better than Franky Aguilar though.....

That's lit...

Adidas just sent me a delivery confirmation. 
nthat.gif

Maybe Not All Lol - but most of it he profits do!!

Trust - that's nice way of putting it!
If you knew him

Story time from the Lmachine:

Before the Black 750 release I called Mr. Porter to ask about the release since for the moonrocks I spoke to customer service about my order getting cart jacked and they said to call about future release info (i've purchased a few things off there before and know their customer service rocks). They told me they don't release the shoes anymore and only their VIP customers can get them.

My best friend has an aunt who is VIP at Mr. Porter and I told her to get that aunt on the job (my friend also wants the shoes but is not as obsessed as me and doesn't troll the internet/stay up all night trying to get them). We basically have the same size feet and she told me that if she got them she would probably give them to me. 

This morning she told me that her aunt got the shoes and they will arrive next week but she said they were going to be a gift to her and if they weren't a gift from the aunt her parents were going to pay for them and they would be a gift from them. 

Leaving me with yup you guessed it another L (unless the shoes don't fit her or something like that). 

My final chance is now Yeezysupply. I pray it pulls through and I don't have to watch my best friend wear the shoes while I have none 
sad.gif

Before the Black 750 release I called Mr. Porter to ask about the release since for the moonrocks I spoke to customer service about my order getting cart jacked and they said to call about future release info (i've purchased a few things off there before and know their customer service rocks). They told me they don't release the shoes anymore and only their VIP customers can get them.

My best friend has an aunt who is VIP at Mr. Porter and I told her to get that aunt on the job (my friend also wants the shoes but is not as obsessed as me and doesn't troll the internet/stay up all night trying to get them). We basically have the same size feet and she told me that if she got them she would probably give them to me. 

This morning she told me that her aunt got the shoes and they will arrive next week but she said they were going to be a gift to her and if they weren't a gift from the aunt her parents were going to pay for them and they would be a gift from them. 

Leaving me with yup you guessed it another L (unless the shoes don't fit her or something like that). 

My final chance is now Yeezysupply. I pray it pulls through and I don't have to watch my best friend wear the shoes while I have none 
sad.gif

How do you and a girl have the same size feet? Unless you are a girl? Or she's a tall freak

sad.gif

You a man, your best friend a female... wear the same size or are you also a female?

Well since its been 2 years since i ever logged on here....

Yes got a few pairs

No dont do this all for charity (but do believe in paying it forward so be sure to check out www.charityeez.com and win free 750 boost by helping out the homeless)

Dont do a ton of social media but if you wanna follow something try @Sole_expo on IG

Dont worry this was only .008% of the yeezys made in this colorway. If you wanna ***** yell at Kanye for only making this many
Jordan sold over a half a million 72-10s, Yeezy sold about 100,000 boosts in all colorways of 2015 and you still mad now that Jordan shoes sit. Learn to feel less entitled and welcome to America

Got my tans yesterday (paid resell) but they don't fit
sick.gif
. My dumbass ordered them while I was drunk thinking a Size 9 would fit similar to how the 750's do. Now I need to find someone to size swap with me for a size 10.

Last edited:
Well since its been 2 years since i ever logged on here....

Yes got a few pairs

No dont do this all for charity (but do believe in paying it forward so be sure to check out www.charityeez.com and win free 750 boost by helping out the homeless)

Dont do a ton of social media but if you wanna follow something try @Sole_expo on IG

Dont worry this was only .008% of the yeezys made in this colorway. If you wanna ***** yell at Kanye for only making this many

Jordan sold over a half a million 72-10s, Yeezy sold about 100,000 boosts in all colorways of 2015 and you still mad now that Jordan shoes sit. Learn to feel less entitled and welcome to America
Go message him n see if he sells you anything! Hahaha

Only to friends and for the Charity!!

But what do I know right!

Welp, shut that down quick

Just got my pair from ADC, the color is definitely better looking in person than in pics IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom