ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEEZY will NEVER jump over the jumpman until Adidas makes them more available and in larger quantities, and I see more people rocking them over Jays. Right now Jordan is smoking that fool

So you're telling me if I were to send in my size 4 they wouldn't take? yeah ok, prices are going to be fine just sold 2 pairs for 1800$ yesterday

Last edited:
i emailed solesupremacy to see if i could trade my OT sz 7.5 for an 8 or 8.5 and they just emailed me back and said they need $200 on top .. for those who have dealt with them is that $200 negotiable at all?
That seems backwards.... usually smallers sizes are more expensive than larger. 

But maybe 7.5 is right in that zone where its too big for most females, too small for most dudes?

So you're telling me if I were to send in my size 4 they wouldn't take? yeah ok, prices are going to be fine just sold 2 pairs for 1800$ yesterday
they will probably take smaller and larger sizes but the normal sizes will get you the "we dont have enough demand for those right now".......unless you set a low price of course. 

Jordans dont seem as popular as they once were
They're just not as hard to get anymore. Between the crap colorways and increased price and production its a bit easier to cop. They're prolly selling more product than ever now.

Last edited:
Comes back to the point that was made many times before...if JB makes 200k shoes and only sells out 150k, vs adidas which makes 50k yeezys and sells them all...whose really "more popular"

Jordans dont seem as popular as they once were
For me personally, I started out with Jordans and thought I'd just stick to retros, but I couldn't justify paying those prices for older tech in shoes when it comes to comfort & performance. Sold off all the Jordans, now its basically Ultra Boosts & Kobes.

Honestly...I'm glad JB and Nike are making higher production numbers...less stress to buy the shoes I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom