ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a guy who traded his 2 yeezys for a lebron champ pack in here, still wondering if that went through and if thats a good trade.
he wanted to trade. was not finalized. LeBron champ pack guy probably came to his senses or read this thread lol

he wanted to trade. was not finalized. LeBron champ pack guy probably came to his senses or read this thread lol
laugh.gif
that's what I was thinking too, no sooner did someone say the LeBron champ pack was worth more, then all of a sudden "he wanted to sleep on it"

Okay thank you lol. Im debating if i trade a pair of these 2016 pbs for a lebron 10 cork. Good trade?
dont.

you can just sell the PBs and buy corks and have a few hundred leftover

Adidas EU will get theirs in less than 24 hours, if you havent gotten it from ADC US then you will get it today.
Yo, my boy accidentally ordered '2' pairs (different sizes) in the same order.. his status also says confirmed but in progress/waiting to be packed. I wonder if his order will actually get fulfilled? If so, PROPS lol

Okay thank you lol. Im debating if i trade a pair of these 2016 pbs for a lebron 10 cork. Good trade?
No good trade. Rather sell PB's and buy corks with some of the money.

Plus corks don't hold up as good as 350s quality wise.

i emailed solesupremacy to see if i could trade my OT sz 7.5 for an 8 or 8.5 and they just emailed me back and said they need $200 on top .. for those who have dealt with them is that $200 negotiable at all?

Does ADCeu tweet out when they restock? Or do ya page monitor? And how do ya even know when YS has sneakers up?

Asking for a friend naw lying asking for me [emoji]128546[/emoji]. After that L I took on those PB I had in my cart and being charged 4 times with no confirmation. That L hurt just want to be in the know.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Spent the weekend following Kim K on twitter and IG waiting to hear about YS. Come back in here on Monday morning and realize it restocked not once but TWICE??? Was it while I was trying to cop NMDs (which was another L) on Saturday morning?

i emailed solesupremacy to see if i could trade my OT sz 7.5 for an 8 or 8.5 and they just emailed me back and said they need $200 on top .. for those who have dealt with them is that $200 negotiable at all?

Yo funny that you mention SoleSupremacy :lol: :rofl:

I emailed them last night for a PB for MR trade, and all they said was "No"

HOW THE HELL YOU JUST REPLY TO AN EMAIL WITH "NO" :smh:

:rofl:

Bruh don't trade PBs for 72-10s... I know you want too :lol:

:smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Spent the weekend following Kim K on twitter and IG waiting to hear about YS. Come back in here on Monday morning and realize it restocked not once but TWICE??? Was it while I was trying to cop NMDs (which was another L) on Saturday morning?

Yeezy Supply released around 1-2pm EST on Saturday.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I've been following the "Kardashian Klan" since the first YeezySupply drop :smh: bruh every Sunday during there show :x my phone is exploding with stupid notifications :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom