ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

11.25? God bless.
Probably the best post I've seen in this thread 
roll.gif

also what are the international places to buy the shoes? I heard that is a better way than buying on adidas website in US. 

So when I tried to finalize my order on adc, I kept getting this error. Should I have just left the page alone to do its thing, refreshed the page, or something else? I already called adidas and they said my order did not go through. Just would like a heads up on what to do in the future
Would like to know this too. I assume everytime you hit this it takes it from your account, so what? Hope you click it and you get a thanks for your order?
I backed out, which then brought me back to the Splash Page and clicked Cart. Yeezys were carted and checked out from there. I got real lucky that it was smooth from there.

yours doesnt have the size either.. i thought that was just my order.. lol had me worried.. I feel better now that my shoes will ship.  

Nah you good. Adidas system is jacked up. My other orders from Adidas for Yeezys looked the same. Congrats

I backed out, which then brought me back to the Splash Page and clicked Cart. Yeezys were carted and checked out from there. I got real lucky that it was smooth from there.
Yea I kept clicking the cart and kept getting that stupid error. Then I would click review and pay and that wheel just kept turning and turning forever.

Would like to know this too. I assume everytime you hit this it takes it from your account, so what? Hope you click it and you get a thanks for your order?

You gotta make sure you're logged in when you cart. Then whatever comp you log in from, they will be in the cart. I finally checked out by mobile.

So when I tried to finalize my order on adc, I kept getting this error. Should I have just left the page alone to do its thing, refreshed the page, or something else? I already called adidas and they said my order did not go through. Just would like a heads up on what to do in the future
Had that screen after I entered payment and billing. Got order confirmation, so I guess my order went through.

Had that screen after I entered payment and billing. Got order confirmation, so I guess my order went through.

Had that screen after I entered my mailing address. Wouldn't even let me put in cc info. The wheel just kept on turning.

Any suggestions on what to do next time?

Dang. Congrats. Guess it really was up to luck. But I think the L that hurt even more was Ruvilla..clicked their link right when it went up, got in their "digital line" not even seconds later...get through to the page and the size won't add to cart, even though it was "my turn to purchase a pair" :smh:

I checked out of yeezy supply and haven't received cancellation because I only got 1 pair of PBs. Got confirmation and seems like the cancellation wave is over. Y'all think I survived?

Had that screen after I entered my mailing address. Wouldn't even let me put in cc info. The wheel just kept on turning.

Any suggestions on what to do next time?

Not much you can do at that point. All I can really suggest is trying a desktop, phone and tablet and hope you get thru within the first 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Dang. Congrats. Guess it really was up to luck. But I think the L that hurt even more was Ruvilla..clicked their link right when it went up, got in their "digital line" not even seconds later...get through to the page and the size won't add to cart, even though it was "my turn to purchase a pair"
mean.gif
that would've already been too late for you if you were put in a line. I had no line and carted exactly it went live and even went to the final page of checkout, only to submit order and it bounced back saying it's sold out. You not being able to cart is already really late. 

Been wanting some white supreme 5s or a pair of lance mountains. How much cash should I ask on top if I trade my pair of DS OT sz 9.5? I haven't found a trade for moon rocks so I'm looking for those.

Dang. Congrats. Guess it really was up to luck. But I think the L that hurt even more was Ruvilla..clicked their link right when it went up, got in their "digital line" not even seconds later...get through to the page and the size won't add to cart, even though it was "my turn to purchase a pair" :smh:

Adidas definitely stung. For it to be a smooth process adding to cart and typing in my address to clicking finalize order and get it yanked away. And to think I carter a size 10 also and couldn't check out. It's the equivalent of that one girl you always wanted finally letting you smash and as soon as you begin to stick it in, she says "take me home".

I know lot of people would suggest copping the ultra boost but I just can't. I might bite the bullet on the CNY Tubular Doom and call it a day. Ironically enough I bought the tubular x when I missed out the pirate blacks the first time after getting cart jacked from ssense.

that would've already been too late for you if you were put in a line. I had no line and carted exactly it went live and even went to the final page of checkout, only to submit order and it bounced back saying it's sold out. You not being able to cart is already really late. 

Dang, didn't it even know it was like that. Oh well.

Adidas definitely stung. For it to be a smooth process adding to cart and typing in my address to clicking finalize order and get it yanked away. And to think I carter a size 10 also and couldn't check out. It's the equivalent of that one girl you always wanted finally letting you smash and as soon as you begin to stick it in, she says "take me home".

I know lot of people would suggest copping the ultra boost but I just can't. I might bite the bullet on the CNY Tubular Doom and call it a day. Ironically enough I bought the tubular x when I missed out the pirate blacks the first time after getting cart jacked from ssense.

I can't do no consolation prize shoe. It's Yeezy or nothing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom