ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you see they were going online too?? I filled out for my local spot and the sizes were strange, didn't have 13 and up. Also the whole 7 ways (chances) to enter makes it seem impossible
at the bottom of the location options it shows shoepalace. com

Praying Yeezus blesses me in these SP raffles [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] #NorCal

i totally forgot that the adidas warehouse was in my state. i live columbia which is about 2hrs from spartanburg, kicks  will be here tomorrow....... 

I know us new dudes get no love here for questions but, how do you guys know when YS threw up a restock is it really through Kim's Twitter?

I know us new dudes get no love here for questions but, how do you guys know when YS threw up a restock is it really through Kim's Twitter?
Kim tweets it sometimes (like twice?) but she always hella late and you're gonna take the L if you wait on her for it. Only way is to set up a page monitor or camp the site

Kim tweets it sometimes (like twice?) but she always hella late and you're gonna take the L if you wait on her for it. Only way is to set up a page monitor or camp the site
Thanks for the honesty. I'll do my research on page monitors and time for most restock appreciate it. Rep

2016 pear. The extra padding is a nice touch
pimp.gif

I know these fake AF, but has anyone ever seen this?

Lol on craigslist dude says Yeezy x David Beckham

I know alot of ppl were able to cart manually on ADC , but did any of you guys cart, checkout and get charged then get it refunded lol, I got that today, I called the lady friday and she said there was nothing she could do, but then one of my friends had the same prob, got charged on cc, and persuaded her and got the shoes shipped eventually lol. 

Where did you see they were going online too?? I filled out for my local spot and the sizes were strange, didn't have 13 and up. Also the whole 7 ways (chances) to enter makes it seem impossible
Ye they going online, do you guys know when they might ? or completely random ? 

Padding in the heel area. IMO go TTS or .5 down just like the previous 350's
Just received my pair and it fits exactly like the previous 350's. Just won't bleed trying to break these puppies in and also an easy way to verify that your pair is legit. I don't think the fakes have caught up with this yet which is NICE!

Ye they going online, do you guys know when they might ? or completely random ? 
at the bottom of the location options it shows shoepalace. com
probably throw they're Twitter notifications on? Find they're old pirate black links from 2015. I suspect shoe palace doesn't change much to they're online store based on how any hype or popular release runs on there. It's bad in my experience

probably throw they're Twitter notifications on? Find they're old pirate black links from 2015. I suspect shoe palace doesn't change much to they're online store based on how any hype or popular release runs on there. It's bad in my experience
damn yeah i've put em on, so their website crap then ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom