ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
has it happened from you with JD exactly? some other guy i talked to said he paid nothing he just forgot if it came fedex or ups.

Fedex charged me 55 on every pair from EU/UK. DHL ,however, only charged 35. Also, they will send you to collection if you dont pay in 1 month. haa

Last edited:
Do you guys think its worth it to drive 5 hours for this shoe palace raffle assuming I win? 
laugh.gif
 totally prepared to take another L by the way

Fedex charged me 55 on every pair from EU. DHL ,however, only charged 35. Also, they will send you to collection if you dont pay in 1 month. haa
interesting...... ive order plenty of shoes from the UK before. and no fees. il cross my fingers. 

people who cooked overseas complaining about customs while people on the L train WISHED they had been hit by customs for some Yeezys :lol:

Anyone in LA get a call today from any of the footactions late stock? Wondering if santa monica called tonight or tomorrow?

Anyone in LA get a call today from any of the footactions late stock? Wondering if santa monica called tonight or tomorrow?
i hope santa monica will call tomorrow.

i know delamo, culver, and glendale called today.

i hope santa monica will call tomorrow.
i know delamo, culver, and glendale called today.
Im gonna call them in the morning but if i get too caught up in work post up the status if they called or not i will do the same.

I know alot of ppl were able to cart manually on ADC , but did any of you guys cart, checkout and get charged then get it refunded lol, I got that today, I called the lady friday and she said there was nothing she could do, but then one of my friends had the same prob, got charged on cc, and persuaded her and got the shoes shipped eventually lol. 

no issues, no bot, wanted to use PP since i had funds in there, but did not see PP as an option for some reason, just just input my debit card and everything else was good to go.

Anyone order from JD before and knows what WND shipping transfers to when it hits the states?

I think my last one went through 2 different ones. I wish I could remember. It was weird. It sat somewhere near LAX for at least week & half. I couldve driven to pick the thing up faster. Box was smashed as they shipped it in a grey bag, but shoes were fine. All together I think it took like 2.5-3 weeks to get to norcal. I read somewhere that they use a different one now because of so many delivery issues in the states, but who knows

Last edited:

I know these fake AF, but has anyone ever seen this?

Lol on craigslist dude says Yeezy x David Beckham
Beckham and his son Brooklyn were spotted in custom 350xUB's a while back. 
Beckham is adidas sponsored for life, so changes are they were custom made by adidas for him.

Rep makers have gone nuts on them though, there are no 'Genuine' ones as such, unless someone has spliced together Genuine 350 soles with UB uppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom