ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there's extra padding, would you guys say these fit a little tighter compared to the 2015 pair???

with the supposed higher availbility of these i'm surprised they're flying off the shelves at consignment stores

with the supposed higher availbility of these i'm surprised they're flying off the shelves at consignment stores
That's interesting. I've been thinking for a few days and have started to doubt that significantly more of these new PBs were made.

To throw a bone for people that missed out. People who keep missing out will eventually settle for something that's somewhat close to what they truly want.

So a company is going to throw consumers a bone by mass producing a pair that nobody wants? hmmm.

Adidas should just release the SPZL model in mass quantities in order to let everyone get their yeezys. And leave the regular 350's at their current inventory levels.

this release man...swear every other item Ive ordered from adc has been in my hands in 3-4 days tops, 3 days to ship and then 4 days to deliver on these...bah.

What do you expect? It's yeezys. You're comparing a day with hundreds of orders coming in to a day with tens of thousands orders coming in. Theres only so much man power a company can have.

What do you expect? It's yeezys. You're comparing a day with hundreds of orders coming in to a day with tens of thousands orders coming in. Theres only so much man power a company can have.
bad argument, ndc can sell 500,000 11s and upgrade em all to 2nd day just because....maybe it takes some extra time to process/pack, but theres no reason it should take any longer in transit.

hmm...seems like when I ship items I can do standard or expedite, guess Adidas massive business shipping accounts dont offer such things...good to know. 

They are not obligated to upgrade your shipping for free. It would be a nice gesture but don't expect it because theres high traffic

not getting through on ADC is torture.

Waiting for them to be delivered is just first world problem ish. Just sit back and relax and be happy you got yeezys for retail while you wait for them to deliver. Gotta be humble when you score yeezys. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom