ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that care about an update .. i emailed sole supremacy back and told him the guy on the phone told me $50 for a size swap and when the owner replied he agreed to the $50 and said he didnt read my email completely .. so they're still good in my book ..

he wanted $200 if i wanted to swap for the moon rocks

Just got my 2 emails for shipping from yeezysupply. Can I not take a lost 
smokin.gif

At least we arent the only passengers on the L train (even though I paid resell for Turtle Doves which i eventually sold and bought Red Dons for a great price). So whats better? Getting close but the order never going through, or never getting past the splash screen? At least I got close this time. We're bound to eat soon.
smokin.gif
The latter for sure. Even if the charge gets reversed, at least you had a shot! On the last two releases I never got further than the splash page. Nothing is more frustrating than that.

Heads up LA your last bit of hope is coming today. If you entered the footaction raffle in santa monica they are calling today. So answer blocked numbers if you want your yeezys. Bless up my beloved lmao
This guy..Hoping for a call today!

For those that care about an update .. i emailed sole supremacy back and told him the guy on the phone told me $50 for a size swap and when the owner replied he agreed to the $50 and said he didnt read my email completely .. so they're still good in my book ..

he wanted $200 if i wanted to swap for the moon rocks

Good to hear that worked out.

Damn it I need to get out of this thread.  Getting even more salty that I couldn't cop on ADC ("error processing" in my cart, plus 2 of my coworkers who were trying for me as well couldn't check out) and then didn't even have a chance on YS. 

Wasn't there a store who put out the numbers and entries for their stores? SNS maybe. I remember the odds for winning in store was +10x higher. Was like 600 entries for a store and 16000 online and both had roughly the same stock.

Yo if anyone had multiple orders from YS ship by using a bot, PLEASE let me know. If that is the case then im buying a bot for next release. I know cats that had 10 bot orders placed.

if it aint yeezys i don't understand how people dont. Price on most kicks go down daily so you want yours sold before you even receive them. This doesn't apply to yeezys though
This is not true. Go look on stockx. Yeezy price are changing intra daily forget about daily. One just sold for 690. I have a bid at 670 on a size with no higher bids. Eventually someone will take my price. Though for some sizes people are willing to pay 1000. The average is around 800, some people are getting them for less others more. 

Supply and demand 101 folks. 

Damn it I need to get out of this thread.  Getting even more salty that I couldn't cop on ADC ("error processing" in my cart, plus 2 of my coworkers who were trying for me as well couldn't check out) and then didn't even have a chance on YS. 

Same here, [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Yo if anyone had multiple orders from YS ship by using a bot, PLEASE let me know. If that is the case then im buying a bot for next release. I know cats that had 10 bot orders placed.
i saw a lot of people being canceled en masse from multiple bot orders on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom