ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still havent gotten any shipping OR a cancellation from YS for 1 pair of PB's..anyone else in the same boat?

I'm sure a few morons bought at 1000+ from fight club. I mean lol just go on stockx and save some money. Again there is a finite supply of people out there paying that premium. It wont stay that way. Especially as more people get their multiple pairs and throw them on the market. Honestly if I got 3+ pairs like some of you guys (didn't even get one), I'd throw them all on stockx for 800 and sell them instantly. Rather than hold out for the idiots who want 1000+. 
why do you keep advertising stockx? What the hell is that?

why do you keep advertising stockx? What the hell is that?
[h3]What is StockX?[/h3]
StockX is a live, bid/ask marketplace (‘stock market’) for buying and selling limited edition, high demand sneakers. StockX ‘legit checks’ all sneakers to ensure that they are 100% authentic. StockX also offers a sneaker ‘price guide’ based on real-time market data and rich market analysis

https://stockx.com/

[h3]What is StockX?[/h3]

StockX is a live, bid/ask marketplace (‘stock market’) for buying and selling limited edition, high demand sneakers. StockX ‘legit checks’ all sneakers to ensure that they are 100% authentic. StockX also offers a sneaker ‘price guide’ based on real-time market data and rich market analysis

too much going on on that website by me looking at it momentarily

[h3]What is StockX?[/h3]

too much going on on that website by me looking at it momentarily

busy as ****

busy as ****
[h3]What is StockX?[/h3]

too much going on on that website by me looking at it momentarily yea that page gave me a headache on mobile :smh:

so basically anyone who ordered from ADC US is really getting restocked pairs.

thats crazy, they had THAT many pairs sitting around?

so basically anyone who ordered from ADC US is really getting restocked pairs.

thats crazy, they had THAT many pairs sitting around?
They prolly got a whole building filled with all of the shoes just sitting, supply and demand lol

Goat is pretty pricey too. If you know your way around this market, you can find MR's or any yeezys for cheaper than what Goat or FC or Stockx is offering. 

I'm actually surprised that some of these smaller name boutiques charging just as high as FC, or even more. Yet they only have a quarter of the clientele FC has. 

Just looked at my bank account again and Adidas charged my account and the refund is gone. I guess we just gotta wait and see what happens.

My pair coming in tomorrow bruh :lol: we'll see.. besides that one guy I quoted.. have you heard about any other people receiving AQ?

:rofl:

I think so far, 3 NT members have gotten AQ pairs from ADC. Another friend of mine said his friend also received an AQ from ADC. Mine comes in tomorrow as well. In all seriousness tho, if I get another AQ pair, they would be up on the trade block as I have multiples of AQ2659. If I get the BB5350, I'll keep them. 

just picked mine up. receipt says AQ, box says AQ, shoes say AQ

View media item 1923756View media item 1923758View media item 1923760

Goat is pretty pricey too. If you know your way around this market, you can find MR's or any yeezys for cheaper than what Goat or FC or Stockx is offering. 

I'm actually surprised that some of these smaller name boutiques charging just as high as FC, or even more. Yet they only have a quarter of the clientele FC has. 

Goat was about $120 cheaper than FC. I cant find any anywhere else for cheaper, and I been looking for a good 2 weeks. :lol:

Whatever, its my fav pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom