ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ This guy doesn't have a clue. I received a 2015 version today from ADC. No extra heel padding and the AQ version from 9/15. Only thing similar to the BB version is the sticker inside the shoe. Check your facts before you stat with the "No ifs ands or buts" Lol!!!

Take a picture, we all wanna see, receipt and your shoes.. And you got it pretty fast, are you sure it's from ADC or you're just a troll like everyone else saying there has been restocks going on at some sites lmao!

Yes take a pic please...because my order says aq too

he needs to drop the Grey 750s again but have the shape this go round

LOL so Adidas is swindling people with older stock smh....thats some Nike **** to do....Are you guys going to complain to ADC? I would, especially once I receive them in hand. then  try and get some sort of coupon off them for future purchases

Which online cosignment buying sites ya recommend to always have great quality control , take care of boxes and making sure sneakers are packaged always good inside box ? Am considering pulling the trigger on og Chicago 1's and shatter backboards 1's...

Which online cosignment buying sites ya recommend to always have great quality control , take care of boxes and making sure sneakers are packaged always good inside box ? Am considering pulling the trigger on og Chicago 1's and shatter backboards 1's...
Sole Supremacy.

I think everyone's order says aq. Most likely Adidas has some stock left and giving away the rest of aq

LOL so Adidas is swindling people with older stock smh....thats some Nike **** to do....Are you guys going to complain to ADC? I would, especially once I receive them in hand. then  try and get some sort of coupon off them for future purchases

EVERYONE's order says AQ.. from Adidas.com.. and if you ask me, they did that intentionally to throw up automated systems (bots). Many RSVP/ATC providers said that little change prevented their systems from finding the product and checking out multiple pairs.

^ This guy doesn't have a clue. I received a 2015 version today from ADC. No extra heel padding and the AQ version from 9/15. Only thing similar to the BB version is the sticker inside the shoe. Check your facts before you stat with the "No ifs ands or buts" Lol!!!

IDK what to say to the guy that received AQ from Fridays release.. :lol: at least you got some OGs pleighboi

Last edited:
what are yall using for page monitors? I use to use regular Page Monitor for chrome but the company got switched to something else that sucks.. I feel like the one im using now Distilled Page Monitor sucks.. doesnt go off for the YS or restock 

Wrong thread.

If adidas sends me AQ2659, I'm sending them back...

to the back of my closet along with the rest of my AQ2659 pairs.

My pair coming in tomorrow bruh :lol: we'll see.. besides that one guy I quoted.. have you heard about any other people receiving AQ?

:rofl:

Last edited:
what are yall using for page monitors? I use to use regular Page Monitor for chrome but the company got switched to something else that sucks.. I feel like the one im using now Distilled Page Monitor sucks.. doesnt go off for the YS or restock 
Visualping works well for me

need me some oxford tans. whats the avg price now for them? (9.5) ive been searching on eBay and it seems about $750-$850

This along with bot/backdoor links needs to equal an instant ban.. It derails the thread too much.

Visualping works well for me
Same, but we still gon lose fam 
eyes.gif

distill goes off for me....and went off for ys

lol yo i was taking a nap too, woke up 53 minutes later (remember the exact minutes lol) and seen the text saying it

A wild MEW has appeared!

+1 for the Pokémon reference

not getting through on ADC is torture.

Waiting for them to be delivered is just first world problem ish. Just sit back and relax and be happy you got yeezys for retail while you wait for them to deliver. Gotta be humble when you score yeezys. 

Surprised someone Hasn't called up ADC's CS and demanded a free 2016 pair smh.

nobody takes into account that flightclub is the preferred store of people with ALOT of money and i mean a lot.

theyll wake up and be like huh everyone has yeezys i want them.

theyre not gonna scour sites and ebay.

theyre gonna go to flight club because thats the only resell prices they know and theyre gonna pay and theyre gonna move on with their day.
This. Stockx is for sneakerheads who know the ins and outs. FC is for people to money to burn and no time to waste.

My pair coming in tomorrow bruh
laugh.gif
we'll see.. besides that one guy I quoted.. have you heard about any other people receiving AQ?

roll.gif
I think so far, 3 NT members have gotten AQ pairs from ADC. Another friend of mine said his friend also received an AQ from ADC. Mine comes in tomorrow as well. In all seriousness tho, if I get another AQ pair, they would be up on the trade block as I have multiples of AQ2659. If I get the BB5350, I'll keep them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom