ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
127 pairs...lets say you make just 500 on every one. $63500. Almost 20k more than an average Americans annual salary. on one drop.  WTF

127 pairs...lets say you make just 500 on every one. $63500. Almost 20k more than an average Americans annual salary. on one drop.  WTF
i need to somehow manage to get multiple pairs off each drop this is just getting stupid. 

but see heres the thing. . . . . even if the they close the "holes", there will always be an automated script to "add to cart". thats with a "hole" or no "hole". i dont see bots being stop in my opinion. the only thing they can do is try and slow them down lol. Change the syntax, and/or methods around to keep the bot coders guessing. 
ADC and YS are the only players that are playing this cat and mouse game with bot developers. All the other sites have taken next to zero countermeasures to stop botting because its outside of their budget.

The only site that I can say is actively combating bot and backdoor orders is YS, and newer security measures are in the pipeline for the next release from the looks of it. ADC was backdoored this release, but will probably have that BD patched for the next release since they always play catch up.

i cant wrap my head around how he manages to get that many pairs.. using atc can't be the only answer. many use those services and i dont see anyone eating like that, not even close.

I heard FedEx leaves packages on the door... my pair comes Friday and I am thinking if I should just hold it at the FedEx location since I am not going to be home. 

damn, 100+ pairs, that's most than most retailers got to sell to the public. Good for him I guess.

I heard FedEx leaves packages on the door... my pair comes Friday and I am thinking if I should just hold it at the FedEx location since I am not going to be home. 
Do me a favor, take $200 out of your wallet and throw it off a tall building. Its equivalent to leaving yeezys on your doorstep the whole day. 

It's a safer option but at this point (1 day from delivery) you'd probably have to wait an extra day to pick it up.

Do me a favor, take $200 out of your wallet and throw it off a tall building. Its equivalent to leaving yeezys on your doorstep the whole day. 
laugh.gif
 Actually interesting story, I went out of town for awhile but knew I would still buy kicks during my trip. So I gave a spare house key to my local postwoman. She was super nice about it, neat stack of boxes when I got back inside my doorway. 

laugh.gif
 Actually interesting story, I went out of town for awhile but knew I would still buy kicks during my trip. So I gave a spare house key to my local postwoman. She was super nice about it, neat stack of boxes when I got back inside my doorway. 
that wouldn't work down in Miami, i'd come home to 3 shoe boxes and a missing TV and PS4

Which is what ADC did the last release with the "inventory error". Maybe it was inadvertently, but you couldn't use an ATC if you had to refresh first.

It's clear that the footsites, large and small, are trying to address this issue. But they are a sneaker company first, security isn't a high enough priority to allocate millions to fix.

if all else fails, everyone will just use a draw system.

ADC and YS are the only players that are playing this cat and mouse game with bot developers. All the other sites have taken next to zero countermeasures to stop botting because its outside of their budget.

The only site that I can say is actively combating bot and backdoor orders is YS, and newer security measures are in the pipeline for the next release from the looks of it. ADC was backdoored this release, but will probably have that BD patched for the next release since they always play catch up.

FedEx knocked once heard my dog barking and were gone by the time I got to the door and the box was just sitting by my door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom