ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am surpirised adidas lawyers don't show up at that dudes house with the 135 pairs....damn i always thought bots were ******** but 135 pairs is some next level **** how would you even ship that to your house? How would you unload it without getting killed....so many questions 

Shoe Palace winners announced tomorrow at noon..please god don't let me catch another L
laugh.gif
i hope you live in Norcal

I heard FedEx leaves packages on the door... my pair comes Friday and I am thinking if I should just hold it at the FedEx location since I am not going to be home. 

Do me a favor, take $200 out of your wallet and throw it off a tall building. Its equivalent to leaving yeezys on your doorstep the whole day. 

Yall don't deserve yeezys if you don't know about the fedex reroute to fedex office option

http://www.fedex.com/us/fedexupdates/September-2011/hold-fedex.html

Last edited:
entered all the raffles in NorCal. If i win a minimum of 2, I'm driving out there. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Can't get enough. Never satisfied

if i win one, I'll leave it for someone else to eat.

Last edited:
i hope you live in Norcal

I do! I'm out In Sac, but Arden Fair Mall only had up to size 12 in their raffle and I need a 12.5 - 13, so I entered for Eastridge in SJ. If I win you best believe I'm taking that 2 and 1/2 hour drive :lol:

Last edited:
I do! I'm out I'm Sac, but Arden Fair Mall only had up to size 12 in their raffle and I need a 12.5 - 13, so I entered for Eastridge in SJ. If I win you best believe I'm taking that 2 and 1/2 hour drive
laugh.gif
dont even worry fam. im in LA. if i win best believe im making a 5+ hour drive hahahah 
roll.gif

dont even worry fam. im in LA. if i win best believe im making a 5+ hour drive hahahah :rofl:

YZYSZN too real out here haha. Shoe Palace is just one of three raffles I'm left in. If I strike out on all three I'm just giving up until the next release [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Still no Yeezy supply shipping lol ordered during first drop and second drop. Didn't even get cancellation for first drop like everyone else lol

Y'all got me spooked to mess with Yeezy supply. Catching a L is one thing. But the pending L tho....

I do! I'm out In Sac, but Arden Fair Mall only had up to size 12 in their raffle and I need a 12.5 - 13, so I entered for Eastridge in SJ. If I win you best believe I'm taking that 2 and 1/2 hour drive :lol:

Eastridge? Hopefully you win man and good luck trying to get out of that ghetto mall. Lol.

i am surpirised adidas lawyers don't show up at that dudes house with the 135 pairs....damn i always thought bots were ******** but 135 pairs is some next level **** how would you even ship that to your house? How would you unload it without getting killed....so many questions 
Hey just got in from work, lol, what is this about im curious now lol

Eastridge? Hopefully you win man and good luck trying to get out of that ghetto mall. Lol.

I'm parking as close to the store as possible, if I gotta borrow my grandma handicap sticker just to get closer I will no regrets :lol:

Plus I'm tall and wide so I should be good, never had any problems in Eastridge let alone SJ. Then again, I've never picked up a highly coveted item from a mall in East SJ before :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom