ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never gonna get a pair for retail [emoji]128553[/emoji].. I'm still hurt over ADC. Put in payment info twice and kept getting sent to the home screen [emoji]128529[/emoji]

5 hours until raffle winners are announced...I can't sleep..dozed off for about 3 hours and I can't go back to bed :smh:

It's in their best interest to curtail the bot action as much as possible. These sites are definitely aware of the issues with bots and the fact that they lose the good faith and satisfaction of their customers when all their pairs get scooped up before any real people have a chance. They also know the shoes people are using bots on will sell out no matter what so it doesn't make sense for them to just let it happen.

Most likely the reason none of them seem to be doing much about it is it'd be a very costly endeavor for the big sites to re-work their code to stop bots but I'm sure they'd all love an IT guy who could do it on salary...
If it wasn't for Confirmed I never would have gotten my pair. And that's with me going immediately when it went live. I did the same for each online drop and got nowhere.

5 hours until raffle winners are announced...I can't sleep..dozed off for about 3 hours and I can't go back to bed
mean.gif
C'mon dude lol, it's a raffle

750s were the only ones that I got through the confirmed app and 2016 PB 350s are the first online drop i was successful with. Looks like all black is on my side 
nthat.gif

Need those new 750s and TDs though... 
nerd.gif

750s were the only ones that I got through the confirmed app and 2016 PB 350s are the first online drop i was successful with. Looks like all black is on my side 
nthat.gif

Need those new 750s and TDs though... 
nerd.gif
750's so fresh in black.  Any news on a restock on these joints?

So for the many people that liked this fit with the PB's:

H&M just restocked the twill pants in black, grey & olive.  Check out as a guest & sign up as a new member for their mailing list.  Then they'll email you code 1616 and you'll get 20% off and free shipping.  I paid $25 for a pair just now (under retail after tax).  
glasses.gif

http://www.hm.com/us/product/19582?article=19582-C&cm_vc=PRA1#article=19582-D

Last edited:

So for the many people that liked this fit with the PB's:

H&M just restocked the twill pants in black, grey & olive.  Check out as a guest with code 1616 and you'll get 20% off and free shipping.  I paid $25 for a pair just now (under retail after tax).  
glasses.gif

http://www.hm.com/us/product/19582?article=19582-C&cm_vc=PRA1#article=19582-D
I just got a pair of these yesterday at my local H&M, but I am returning them today. 

My fabric around my calves look straight up painted on with these pants, to the point that you can actually see the different muscles in my calves. 

I did pick up a pair of olive denim though, that I really like and I am keeping. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom